Chapter Two

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕲𝖎𝖗𝖑 𝕹𝖘𝖝𝖙 𝕯𝖔𝖔𝖗

•Chapter Two•

My life was probably made of wealth and people worshiped me to show their respect and love. But sometimes having almost everything was boring, so I have to find my prey as I was a predator.

And I still remember the day I bumped into the school’s freak — Erika.

The moment I saw her, I immediately knew that she was the one — the one I consider as my prey. Perhaps, people was asking me why her.

Maybe it was because she was weak outside and vulnerable.

She was a woman — I know. She was human — I know, but certainly she was fun to be bullied because her face every time we met was hysterical.

It contorted every time I pulled her, and I always wanted to see her face like that.

My best friend, Isaac went to me with a smile on his face clearly plastering that he got laid last night either it’s a one-night stand or with his girlfriend whatever that is.

“Hey man” He waved, and I rolled my eyes knowing my conclusions were right but nonetheless I still waved back and walked into my locker when I bumped into my prey — Erika.

I know she was about to apologize just like her sorry life was, so I yanked her up and her eyes widened — my fucking favorite expression ever.

I smirked mentally but let my Cheshire cat smile show and I knew how much she was scared for that.

We entered a stockroom and that’s when we do what we usually do to her but when her eyes closed I forced to let her looked at me because I was still not satisfied on what we did to her today — she obliged yet her eyes was looking fuzzy, and I knew how much she wanted to faint.

We left her in the room not caring about the people who’ll find — they don’t care about her though, so I have nothing to worry about.

*

When I went to my flat after my practice at the club I joined, my phone vibrated in my pocket,, so I picked it up and saw my twin sister’s name on it. I frowned as to why she was calling me this time,, but I picked it up anyways.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Hi. Big brother” She greeted to which I rolled my eyes — we’re basically twins.

“So what’s the matter that you called me this time?” I asked straight-forwardly while walking to my closet.

And did I ever mention that Erika and I we’re living in the same street? No? Well consider being said.

“Do you know Erika?” She questioned hearing things falling on the other side of the phone — typical Aspen.

“Uh no, why?” I lied through my gritted teeth. Why the fuck is she asking me that?

“Oh it’s nothing” She replied suspiciously then hang up.

*

I can’t answer my homework despite masturbating a while I still can’t focus. I needed to get laid, so I called my flavor of the fucking day luckily she answered the phone call her voice that I might say seductive for her.

“Hey” She purred, and I felt disgusting shivers travel down my spine.

“Can I come over? I need you baby” I said and fuck she giggled — disgustingly.

“Yeah sure”

“Okay. Bye. See you”

And with that you guys knew what we did.

▪︎

Hey guys!

Happy reading! Have a good day! And stay safe.

Happy holidays!🎄🎅

I'll try proofreading it again so that if there are mistakes I can correct it.

Love you,

A. E. Winchester🥂🥂