Chapter Eighteen

Before I start, I'd like to say sorry for being missing in action the past few weeks - months maybe. Got some writer's block and have no motivation to try and write a sentence. Went back to some real talk about myself and realized that I have been lazy for so long lol. I don't really know but having to go back to my usual writing schedule made me think that I have to be productive in terms of writing, so here I am, I am back!! Hope you enjoy

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕲𝖎𝖗𝖑 𝕹𝖊𝖝𝖙 𝕯𝖔𝖔𝖗

Chapter Eighteen•

Ace's POV

I entered Aspen's apartment to get my textbooks that I left last night and saw Colton grinning like an idiot so I smacked him upside down on his head.

"Fvck!" He glared at me while scratching the area where I smacked him.

"What was that for?" He asked me still glaring at me. I laughed at him and just shrugged my shoulders.

"You kept grinning like an idiot so I gotta check if your brain is still working" I laughed at him again when he tried opening his mouth and immediately closed it.

"It is still working, you stupid. I was just messaging Erika so we could meet tomorrow." He replied at me and I was stopped at my tracks to the kitchen when I heard her name.

"W-what?" I stuttered for about a second and immediately straighten my posture when he looked at me like I had grown a third head.

"Yeah. I messaged her so we could meet tomorrow after her shift." He said again and I immediately saw red but his phone pinged signalling that someone had texted him or maybe a notification.

He grinned again and called the person who texted him while I stood here hoping it isn't Erika.

"Hey, Erika" I paled when I heard the name and just hurried to my room inside Aspen's apartment before I hurt Colton just for him liking Erika too.

I mean it couldn't be much a problem but I like her too and I want her to acknowledge the feelings that I have been keeping since we've met.

Groaning, I threw the pillow I have on my hand and just wished I could shout my frustration out.

I went down and just wished they would finish talking but luck wasn't on my side so I just rolled my eyes and was shocked when I saw my twin sister looking at me with wide eyes like she knew I was jealous. So I rushed to the door and drove to my apartment and just shouted my heart out.

*

The next day, I woke up early because I wanted to meet Erika first before I go the school. It is such a stereotype for "badboys" for not going to school but I ain't one of them so I have to go to school.

But instead of seeing Erika, I opened my door and saw Aspen. I stopped at my tracks and we just stared at each other.

"What had gotten you to wake up early?" She questioned when she saw me at my uniform at such an early hour.

"I don't know. It is really bad for me to go to school early?" I tried to act as natural as ever so she wouldn't get the idea of me visiting Erika at this hour.

She crossed her arms at me and squinted her eyes, "Really? I am your sister - twin sister to be exact and you think I'll fall into your traps?"

Damn, I honestly thought she wouldn't get to know something.

"Now get inside and tell me all the details." She demanded while I just followed her like a puppy with a leash on.

*

So for a few minutes about confessing to Aspen about what I felt about Erika and Colton going out together, she finally understood the pain I was feeling.

"Okay, so you've liked her way before but never got the chance to confess to her, true?" I nodded at her question and she smacked my head like I did with Colton and I glared at her.

"You are the most stupid man I've ever seen walking on Earth"

"Huh? Why?"

"You bully her to just show your feelings towards her?"

"I never said that."

"Yes, you didn't but I think you believe on the saying "𝙰𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜" and that makes you the most stupid man I've seen."

Okay, so first things first, ouch. And second what the hell is she talking about?

No, I get it. Don't mind me. Now let's move on to what my very frank sister had said.

Hello! Welcome again! The chapter is all about Ace only. No other people's point of view. Gotta admit writing him is such a hard work but I made it work than expected. Put on a lil bit of funny statements from our sassy Aspen and "stupid" Ace lmao. But I guess he stood out amongst the characters because he sometimes have a bit of stupidness around him😅

Hope you enjoy though because I loved this chapter so far.

A. E. Winchester🥂