Chapter Twenty One

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕲𝖎𝖗𝖑 𝕹𝖊𝖝𝖙 𝕯𝖔𝖔𝖗

• Chapter Twenty One •

Ace's POV

It was hard. Seeing Erika trying to hurt herself because she blamed herself with what I did. I will never forgive myself for hurting her.

She looked so angelic while sleeping. It was as if she did not have any problem. But Erika is Erika. Someone who is heaven sent. Strong, enthusiatic, beautiful and on top of that care-free even with all that happened to her.

I went back home with her on my arms. Colton was already there with Aspen. I called them before I went home to let them know what happen. Aspen was furious at us, Colton and I. She was pacing around the room waiting for our family doctor to arrive. Aspen called Oliver to check up on Erika to see if she's okay physically. From the tests, it looked like she was underweight and I did not even recognized that. Oliver also came with a suggestion that I should let Erika to therapy when time comes.

But I don't think Erika would like that. It would be hard to convince her but in the end it's for her sake.

I cooked dinner so once she wake up I can let her eat. It would be nice if I cook her soup. Well, I just need to cook chicken noodle soup. I know it's a shocker but I actually can cook. I'll be taking Culinary Arts and not the other way around. I love cooking for people I love.

I went to my room after I finished cooking and went outside again to fetch her some water or juice.

"Ace?" A groggy voice called and I turned around. Only to smile when I saw her yawning and turning her head like a puppy. I walked to her and kissed her head.

"Hey sleepyhead. How are you feeling?"

She blushed, "I'm fine"

"Dinner is ready, come on eat"

She nodded and I have no idea if I should just leave her or not.

"Don't leave"

"Okay"

"Um have you eaten your dinner yet?" I shook my head and her eyes widened.

"What? Go outside and get your dinner."

"Alright, I'll be back"

A very short one, I know. Hope you all like it. We are almost at the end. If you don't know I only have chapters where the old version was and not changing it. So if you've read the old version then you can know how close we are to the ending. Sooooo cloooooose. Just a tiny bit and we'll be done. I'm going to be sad tbh.

So anyways, this chapter is probably like a filler with all the short sentences and stuff. But I really try to make it work. Life is hard haha. School and my job as a photographer is making it much more harder. I can't even figure what I was doing because I entered but all is good. I can do it.

Please know that you are loved. And if you need someone to talk to I'm always open.❤

See you next chapter, everyone.

A. E. Winchester🥂