Chapter Nine

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕲𝖎𝖗𝖑 𝕹𝖊𝖝𝖙 𝕯𝖔𝖔𝖗

•Chapter Nine•

The moment Aspen stepped foot in our living room, she called me to the kitchen with my mom in there. I am literally trembling deep inside but I kept my composure. We entered the kitchen and I saw some chopped bacon so I stole a handful of it and my mom slapped my hands – really hard – I groaned at the pain. My mom has a very beautiful body like most models have but she sure can slap you hard.

“Ace” Called Aspen. I turned around to face her and I widened my eyes when I saw her deathly glare at me. If looks could kill I’ll be ten feet under the ground of the glares Aspen sent to me.

I smiled innocently at her silently hoping that my mother would come to my rescue – but my mom only kept on doing our dinner.

“What is it?” I asked – my ‘innocent’ smile still sitting on my face.

“Don’t you dare act innocent at me, Ace”

“What do you want?” I interrogated, my smile long gone.

“Why did you hurt such a beautiful woman?”

Beautiful? Who Vanessa?

“I didn’t hurt Vanessa, I swear” I raised my hand walking backwards until I’m near my mom.

True, Aspen looks very kind but when she is very angry she’ll become a person – no a monster that I don’t want to fight.

“We. Are. Not. Talking. To. Vanessa. Ace. We. Are. Talking. To. Erika” She said slowly, saying every word slowly and now all I wanted was to go outside and not see Aspen.

“Yeah what about her?”

“Why the hell did you bully and hurt her?” She started to cry and I panicked even my mom panicked too. I didn’t answer her question but I went to her to comfort her.

After a moment of comforting and crying, Aspen moved away from me with her hand on her hips. Here we go again. Another lecture.

“Don’t you dare daydream on some fucking bimbo, I’m still not done here Ace” She said calmly but I know how much she was trying to kept her anger at me. I turned to her angrily.

How dare she accused me of daydreaming on some bitch?

“What?” I asked. The question was meant for the accusation but she took it differently. She sighed at me but her eyes was still narrowed directly to me.

“ Do you even hear me?”

“Of course I heard you. You are so loud that my ears are almost breaking from your rant” I replied dramatically placing my right hand on my forehead while my other hand was on my hips like cliché Romeo and Juliet.

“SO YOU STILL HAVE THE AUDACITY TO JOKE AROUND? WAIT DO YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY? WELL NEWS FLASH TWIN BROTHER THIS IS NOT FUNNY AT ALL!” she shouted while my mom shook her head at us.

I didn’t reply giving her some time to ramble about hurting Erika – a ‘beautiful girl’. I shook my head at the thoughts I mean Erika beautiful? What the hell? It isn’t true you know.

She finished rambling still catching her breath. She glared at me one last time and walked out the kitchen. I almost felt sorry for the man she is going to marry.

I stood up and helped my mom make dessert for our dinner. A moment of silence came between us – my mom and I – when she asked about Aspen.

“Sweetheart, what’s wrong with Aspen? Why is she shouting at you so loud? Is there something wrong between you two? Because I definitely saw the tension of you two.”

“It is nothing mom. Just don’t worry too much okay?” I kissed her cheeks to which she laughed. She applied some icing unto my nose and I gasped – very manly Ha-ha.

“You did not just put icing on my face”

“I did” She giggled like a girl.

She became so serious and continued what we did earlier.

“She kept on mentioning Erika. Who is she by the way?”

I shrugged my shoulders, “Her so called friend at school”

“Oh can she come here? I am so excited to be meeting her” she said excitedly while clasping her full of icing hands.

“No”

“Yes of course, mommy” Aspen and I answered together. I didn’t even noticed that she entered the kitchen looking like she just changed into some comfy clothes.

Mom nods her head excitedly and they went into talking deeply. I went out and raked my fingers into my hair sighing so deep. I don’t want to face them today really. I only went down when my mom called me for dinner – glad when I saw my dad waiting at the table.

▪︎

Know the drill - vote, comment and share😊

So all of today's chapter is all for Ace's point of view. It is very hard writing a man's point of view because I can't relate really😆 but anyways I hope you enjoyed today's chapter.

Hope your day is well. I wished you the best❤

>> Nicole Kidman as Ace and Aspen's mom. Tell me if it is yay or nay.

A. E. Winchester🥂