Chapter Eight

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕲𝖎𝖗𝖑 𝕹𝖊𝖝𝖙 𝕯𝖔𝖔𝖗

•Chapter Eight•

Sitting at the back of the bus while fiddling with the hem of my hoodie is totally what I am doing right now.

I tried busying myself by singing a song inside my mind looking at the window waiting for my stop.

"Hey, Erika?" Someone pulled me out of my reverie by waving it's hand in front of me. I turned to see who it was and saw it was Aspen. I widened my eyes, my mouth opened and then shut not knowing what to say.

"H...hi" I stuttered. See I only made my self embarrassed by saying a few words or so.

I blushed while looking down at my lap.

"Is this seat taken?" Asked Aspen pointing at the seat next to me. I shook my head answering no - I mean who would like to take a seat beside me? No one right? I guess no one too.

"Oh then can I sit here?" Questioned Aspen again.

I was tempted to answer no but I don't want to anger her so I nodded my head not looking at her still. She sat beside and I was filled with lavender perfume and I blushed because Aspen sat beside me smelling like a royal whilst I just sat here probably smelling like a cat that didn't take a bath for years.

I turned to her still blushing from my thoughts saying, "I can take the seat there if you want"

She furrowed her brows and I prepared my self for the blow but it didn't happen instead she chuckled slowly.

"No. It's fine. I never intended to disturb your peaceful day but I saw you when I entered the bus and wanted to keep you company"

Company she say? What does that mean?

"Keep me company?" I whispered hoping not to let her hear that but all my prayers were not answered when she smiled again and nodded.

"Of course who else it might be?" She challenged and I blushed again.

Third time in a row that I blushed for being a useless and clueless kid.

I just can't believe that she was using her sarcastic voice on me. I am so dumb.

"So I was wondering if you will go out with me or maybe hang out with me" She suddenly blurted out and I almost died at the moment the words come out of her mouth.

She chuckled, "I was just kidding but why didn't you tell that my twin brother is bothering you?"

I didn't respond because I don't know what to answer and that I am so embarrassed to answer the question.

"Well?"

"I have no f...friends and I don't know if it matter to you" I whispered to the end. Aspen didn't say after that and I am glad that my stop has come so I click the bell hearing it cling then the bus stopped.

*

I know I stepped on the line when I asked Erika a question that I am sure she was not ready to answer. You can't blame me though because Ace won't answer me no matter what I do and we were still not in good terms. I know that Erika is not very comfortable for being with me but I tried talking to her so that she could open up just a little.

What I am quite unsure was that why students or people in this town degraded her and made her hid from her shell.

To say that Erika is a very beautiful woman is an understatement - she is very gorgeous like it was personally carved with God himself.

With her brown hair that complimented her eyes so well. She had a blue eyes that when you stare you'll feel like you're staring at the ocean itself. Her button nose and lips so lovely like a rose petal - even me is jealous about - made her more beautiful than she is. And please don't forget about her freckles - all in all she is the combination of cute and gorgeous.

▪︎

Hey everyone. How are you doing today?

Let's start today's meaningful day with a new chapter. I am not sure what to think of this chapter and I tried to focus more to the old version of this chapter and I did edit it but I still managed to apply the message, old version of this chapter.

I am not sure if it is crappy or not(😆) but tell me what you think for this chapter it much more appreciated (😊).

Anyways, a quick reminder - follow my dear cousin F. Cameron Cromwell and read her story "Blood Thirst" (❤).

A. E. Winchester🥂