Chapter Fourteen

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕲𝖎𝖗𝖑 𝕹𝖊𝖝𝖙 𝕯𝖔𝖔𝖗

•Chapter Fourteen•

Colton's POV

When I noticed that Erika is ignoring me, I was suprised - she wasn't like this the day before. So I decided to confront her when I saw her at her work.

I waited and waited for minutes until I saw her coming outside the cafe she worked at with a huge man hugging her. I glared at him for touching her but she smiled at him goodbye. So I'm good with that.

Walking towards her I held her wrist as I think she didn't know me when she flinched at me looking terrified. But it disappeared the moment she saw me.

"C-colton?" She asked, eyes widened like saucers.

"Yeah it's me. What's wrong?"

"Huh? Nothing" She dismissed me and walked away quite rudely.

"You are ignoring me" I stated the fact and she stopped in her tracks.

She turned around and answer me, "Ignore you? No"

"Really? You are acting rubbish and stop this act at once"

"I am not acting rubbish or whatever your English words that is. I am just being me" She pointed at herself and looked at me like I had grown a third head.

I glanced at her because she did not stutter - not once.

"You did not stutter"

"And what is the problem with that?" She glared again.

Erika literally is the definition of cute, sexy, and hot.

"Did someone threatened you?" I questioned but she kept being silent and only her eyes show the answer.

I was shocked. So that explains why she act weird whenever I met her at the cafe purposely.

"Someone did. Who is it?"

"I-i don't know" She looked down and fiddled with her fingers, that means she was nervous.

Sighing, I closed my eyes and pulled her towards me to comfort her because I sensed anxiety around her aura.

She shivered under my hold and one thing I noticed was a wet feeling indicating she cried.

I whispered nothing but sweet words and rubbed her back. After a few minutes, she broke the hug and wiped her eyes.

"Sorry"

I smiled at her and cupped her apple cheeks.

"It's fine. You can rely on me as much as you want"

"No, it's not fine. I mean I ignored you and I just feel ashamed of how I act around you"

"Shh. That's enough. Come on let me get  you home. It's late."

She nodded at me and smiled that kind of a smile that could light up the whole world. I felt something inside stirred and I came into a realization that I have to protect this woman at all cost.

****

Colton and Erika was oblivious that someone was staring at them reading to take her away from him. And one thing that he needed was to make her his and his only. Not even Colton can change that because he owned her the moment he talked to her. That he have loved Erika for so long that nobody can count it.

****

Colton's POV

"Thank you so much for everything especially tonight, Colt"

I smiled at her and nodded my head bidding my goodbye.

Wait...she gave me a nickname. She called me 'Colt'. Fucking 'Colt'.

My night has never been like this before.

Ugh. I just can't stop smiling right now.

▪︎
Hey everyone! Hope you all are doing great🤗

I am so happy that I get to update again. This is basically one of my life and being absent for weeks or perhaps months was hard for me but there are certain cases I have to tackle such as family life. I tried to update and I just couldn't make a sentence.

I've been dealing with anxiety and depression these past weeks alone and having people to support me just by commenting and voting is such a great help. Thank you all for making me progress again. I am at Cloud9 now😂

I love you all❤

A. E. Winchester🥂