Chapter Eleven

Before I start this chapter, I want to share to you guys my Agora profile. Quarantine had given me a chance to explore what I truly love, since then I studied basic photography and started taking pictures even though it is just simple - I mean I studied basic photography right? - but other than that I am quite proud of the results that I started posting my pieces and since you all are dear to my heart I want to share this news to you. I know it isn't big enough to be celebrate but I love you and I think you need to know about this.

If you want to check out my Agora profile and already have the app then just search for my name "Salishe Carwana" then voila you already have it. Buuuuuuuut, if you didn't have the app you can click the link on my bio and it will take you there and there you can follow the said process but don't worry it is free and you don't need to use money or some sort.

I love you and I miss you and please, please, please stay safe not just for your sake but also for your family and friends. So back to the book, hope you enjoy this chapter that I worked hard on. HAHAHAH but yeah enjoy!

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕲𝖎𝖗𝖑 𝕹𝖊𝖝𝖙 𝕯𝖔𝖔𝖗

•Chapter Eleven•

Colton's POV

I truly am regretting the choice that I made - letting my dearest live on my house because she was angry of her brother - because she let me buy her almost the crisps in the shops without giving her card. I am really stinging might I say so I don't like spending my money on unnecessary things yet here I am. I do love my cousin but you never know someone until you lived with them.

I groaned and pushed the cart further the aisle when I heard things fell. And me being nosy looked at the entrance and saw a girl - no scratch that - a woman probably the same age as me, stood there scared when the suppose manager went to her and talked to her perhaps about the accident when she suddenly paled and looked at the person.

I walked towards them and heard them talking.

"Yes. You need to pay $100 for knocking this products out and some of it are broken so you need to pay for it." The manager had told her and she widened her eyes. But before she even got the chance to answer the man, the latter had said something again.

"Hey, are you paying it or not?" The woman looked down at her feet perhaps finding her shoes intriguing.

Then the manager looked at her clearly annoyed at her antics and threathened her, "Pay it or I'll call the police." After hearing what the said manager told her she immediately looked up faster than flash that if you are near her you could hear her neck crack because of the fast movement.

She opened her mouth but I beat her into it.

"I'll pay for it" I offered and took my wallet out to hand him the money.

"You know this woman?"

"Yes and why does it matter?" I asked trying to hold myself from strangling this person for interrogating too much. He accepted the money that I had laid out on my hand and walked out.

The woman looked at me.

"Y…you don’t have to do that b…but thank you" I smiled at her politeness and consideration and accepted her gratefulness.

"You need to buy some food?" She nodded shyly at me and I smiled again.

So much for going home early.

"Well come on. And by the way I am Colton Smith. Pleasure to meet you." I introduced in my subtle British accent to make it seem posh. Haha.

"I'm Erika. Nice to meet you too" She introduced herself and I felt proud for her not stuttering.

We walked to a few aisles and I frowned because she only bought milk, a granola bar, 2 apples and eggs.

Is it enough for her? She is thin though.

"You sure you'll only buy that?" I asked and she nodded heading to the counter to check her groceries. I let it slide and followed her behind of course my cousin's food cart still with me.

"It'll be $24.11." The counter woman said at her and Erika give her the money.

"Why do you need to buy that few items?" I questioned her the moment we stepped outside the shops.

"I still have a few food in the house, don’t worry." She  said looking at me in gratitude.

"Thank you for today. I wish I can repay you in the future"

"Don’t sweat it" I replied at her smiling subtly.

"Bye. See you soon" She bid me goodbye  and I waved at her entering my Ferrari. I know that I should probably let her ride into my car and bring her home but my cousin has been texting me non-stop judging by the vibrations at my pocket so I immediately went home because I know I am in deep trouble but I have food and women loves food especially my cousin though I know women are different.

"So why are you late?"

I didn't reply instead I looked at her in the eyes - completely challenging her - but you know the saying Never looked at wild animal in the eye? Yeah well I'm in deep trouble.

"I have food though" I shrugged at her showing the paper bag full of crisps. And like I said before my cousin's face changed immediately to jolly again.

"FOOD! THANK YOU DEAR COUSIN" She hugged me and opened the bag hastily amd when I know that she forgot the issue I ran as quickly as possible to my room heaving so fast.

Thank goodness I survived.

▪︎

Hello👋

How have you guys been? I know that I am not really active for the past few weeks now but I trult tried to write a few sentences and rewrite them if I got the time to do so.

So what do you think of today's chapter? Is Colton on a really tight spot when his cousin looked at him deadly? Well I think so HAHAHA other than that I am truly happy to have you here with me.

Oh and today's chapter along with 2 chapters from the past is still not yet edited soooooo please do correct me if I have any mistakes in grammar or spelling.

But yeah stay safe and I love you.❤

A. E. Winchester🥂