Chapter Fifteen

Before I start the story, just want to say Happy Pride Month 2021. I love you no matter what. Spread LOVE, not HATE everyone!🏳️‍🌈❤

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕲𝖎𝖗𝖑 𝕹𝖊𝖝𝖙 𝕯𝖔𝖔𝖗

•Chapter Fifteen•

I saw Erika and Colton hugging each other last night. The only thing I saw was red and when I came home I was fuming mad but I have to control it. I hurt Erika on many ways than I can imagine so it is normal for her to seek affection from Colton.

But one thing that made me mad is Why him though? Why Colton?

I have known Colton since we were born, he is stubborn and won't stop until he gets what he want but what if he likes Erika? What will happen to her? I like her and I just couldn't express my feelings to her because I am afraid what will happen if I did.

I sighed and closed my eyes. I let the hot water cascade down my body to soothe me from my raging anger.

"Why do I have to like her? She is not special though. This feeling is stupid" I exclaimed at myself and stepped outside the shower room then proceeded to wrap myself with the towel.

***

Colton's POV

While eating breakfast, I noticed how Ace was glaring at me - or maybe he is not in a good mood - but I don't care as I don't want to ruin my day because I am so darn happy ever since Erika gave me a nickname.

I was stopped at my thoughts when I heard Ace coughed to get my attention.

"What?" I asked in a not-so-kind manner.

"So I was thinking how you knew Erika. I mean I know you guys met at the store but you never really went into details so care to tell me how you two met?"

And now I am curious...

"Why are interested? You never personally ask about the women I met before especially when I came here so why interrogate me?"

His face started to distort meaning he was irritated but he managed to catch himself before he get angry.

"I don't know just curious. It seems you are really interested about Erika. You two seems close to each other"

"Well yes. We are close" I smiled when I remembered last night.

"Alright. Then tell me how did you two met?"

I sighed and rolled my eyes. This man is really that interested, is he?

Closing my eyes, I told him what happened that day in details and when I was done Ace was just silent and stopped eating.

Luckily, Aspen barged into the kitchen looking ready for school.

"Good morning Colton" She kissed my cheeks and went to Ace.

"Good morning Ace" She also kissed his cheeks and he was shock.

"Are we alright now?"

Aspen looked at him and sighed.

"Yes. We are alright now"

"Thank you"

But Aspen just tutted and told him to move faster as he needed to change his clothes at his apartment.