Chapter Four

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕲𝖎𝖗𝖑 𝕹𝖊𝖝𝖙 𝕯𝖔𝖔𝖗

•Chapter Four•

When I say about being kind to Erika was a worst plan, I mean the worst plan because when the time she got discharged at the hospital and started going to school I ended up telling the whole campus that I saw her sucking an old man's dick at a dark alley.

To say the least, Aspen was devastated at me and won't talk to me like right now.

"Aspen come on" I pleaded while groaning while she was eating her fries purposely not talking to me.

I know how much I suck at doing things that I don't normally do but she is my twin sister and I can't help it if I cause her pain deep inside.

"What do you want me to do huh?" I questioned glaring at her only to be ignored - again.

"You can't just expect me to be kind to that freak after what I did to her you know. And what will people say when they saw me inside the campus being friendly?" I asked again but she only looked at me or glare at me.

"Freak? Erika has a name you know? And I don't care about what will people say just stop this one. Ace you have a bigger ego and pride than giant at the movie" She replied continuing what she did earlier.

I started growing angry at my own sister.

"Aspen, are you crazy?"

"No"

"Whatever, I am going to my room and don't you dare barge into my room again" I pointed my finger then walked away not bothering her muttering something under her breath.

I know but I just felt guilty doing that to Erika. She doesn't deserve it but I just can't helped it. I mean not that I would directly went to a bully to a kind person.

*

Ace spread a rumor that I was being a slut and sucked an old man's cock. To be honest, I was shocked and then the bullying started to grow faster than I expected.

Some people just do name callings but sometimes boys at school started hitting me and even offered me money to suck their dicks.

It was creepy and scary so I tend to go to the library and hide there until breaks are over.

Luckily, the librarian let me stay there for a few hours - that action alone made me feel safe even for just a moment.

I tried telling them that it isn't the truth but they won't listen telling me I was liar. Not lying it hurt like a bitch.

And because of my absence at work I got fired which gave me a hard time finding food and money to pay.

Hopefully, Marri won't get mad at me for paying it late.

Every night I still got nightmares about the day I was harassed. It was scary and sometimes I even thought about not sleeping at all.

"Oh, look who is it" A voice said that made me pull out of my thoughts. I saw that it was some students in school that hit me almost everyday.

"Hey bitch. Heard from Ace that you can suck some dick. How about you suck ours huh?" He offered which made me moved away to escape but he held me tightly - memories from that night started clouding my mind and all I could see was his face.

Help.

I tried taking my wrist away from them but they wouldn't budge that made me scared again. I looked around only finding that we were the only person on this aisle.

"You'll only get hurt if you resist bitch" The boy that held my wrist tightly hissed into my ears making me whimper from the pain.

*

The next few weeks, I got the most devastating news. Erika dropped out from school because I guess she can't handle pain or the name callings.

I was somewhat happy but again I was devastated. Aspen took the news very badly because she refused to talk to me after hearing it.

Quite frankly it hurt me to not have my own twin sister talk to me yet it was my fault as to why she didn't talk to me. My mom and dad saw the tension between they even tried letting Aspen talk to me but to no avail.

I guess I just have to sleep right now and not think about it tonight.

▪︎

Hey everyone! How are you doing today? Hope it is well.

This is not the best but I still tried haha.

A. E. Winchester🥂