Chapter Five

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕲𝖎𝖗𝖑 𝕹𝖊𝖝𝖙 𝕯𝖔𝖔𝖗

•Chapter Five•

Ever since I dropped out, my life turned into something good. I still got the name callings but it was nothing I can’t handle.

I got myself a two low paying jobs I manage to take care of my self and the bills.

I know how important education was and I truly didn’t expect that my sponsors told me to dropped out because they don’t want to have a pitiful and disgusting student in their lists.

So right now, I am working my ass off at a small diner here in the other side of town.

I manage to apply here even if I was a minor and that the people here are very kind – it was as though I was hitting two birds in one stone. And I have a friend now – Candice.

Candice was someone I was really looking forward to see every day because she made me happy and safe alongside with my boss – Teddy.

“Hey Erika. Can you please give these to table number three?” She pleaded. I want to ask why but I just decided not to.

“Yeah sure.” I agreed taking the tray from her.

“Thank you. You are a life saver. I am just going to talk to my boyfriend” Oh now I know why.

She and her boyfriend got into a big fight last night and Candice came her sulking so I cheered her up she thanked me for helping her but right now she needed her boyfriend to talk to her so that they would erase the tension between them.

Walking towards table number 3, I stopped when I saw The William twins – Ace and Aspen.

What are they doing here? Do they know that I am here?

I sighed to calm my shaky nerves and walked there again hoping that they wouldn’t notice me.

But luck was not on my side today and Aspen notice me first. Her eyes widened and I was stopped midway.

“E…erika? Is that you?” Aspen stuttered not sure if I was me. Upon that sentence, Ace turned his head and looked at me – his face indicating that he was shocked to see me too.

“Uh yeah it’s me” I choked out not stuttering which I am proud off. Aspen smiled brightly that I am afraid that it would hurt her.

She stood up and literally lunged into me pulling me into a tight hug. I just stood there awkwardly patting her back with my free hand because I was still holding the tray on my right hand.

“Sorry. I am just so happy to see you again” She said and by the look on her eyes and face I am sure that she mean it wholeheartedly.

I smiled at her and put the tray down on their table not caring about Ace’s intense gaze at me.

“Enjoy your food” I politely smiled at them and Aspen smiled back.

I was happy that it turned out great and Ace most likely sat there silently while I went here and there on their table serving food and beverages to people who ordered and decided to dine in. 

*

I was surprised when I saw Erika in a good state since it has been a month since she dropped out of school.

Her face looked so happy and void of pain. It made my heart squeeze in affection.

She is really beautiful in and out. When we were in the diner, she had her hair in a bun and her eyes was so prominent it was cute really.

Wait cute really? I mean yeah she is really cute yet gorgeous at the same time.

I saw her with a slim woman and they laughed together and that again made me looked at her if she was really Erika.

I mean I was glad that she dropped out yet sad also because I can’t see her at school again.

I groaned for having those thoughts that would literally made me looked like I was falling for her. Maybe because I hadn’t got laid for the past few weeks now and had it directly to Erika. Yeah maybe that’s it.

You may not know this but I told my parents to kicked the children who bullied her of course I am exempted. I know it seems unfair but I really thought about this and I now regretted for the things that I did to her and Aspen.

I promised myself not to do that again. Yet here is my plan – I can try and talk to her but keep my walls up. Or maybe I can act kind to her. I don’t know, I’ll just go with the flow.

I breathed loudly and opened my laptop to search on Google to how to let a girl forgive you. Shame on me.

But after searching for a whole hour, I gave up and closed my eyes. I have no other choices.

All that it said was:

1.Offer her a sincere apology – and that would never going to happen.

2.Tell her you love her – like what the hell?

3.Give her some time – nice idea I guess.

4.Go out of your way for her – sounds nice or maybe not.

Oh goodness what do I do?

▪︎

Hey everyone!

How are you doing today? Hope that it is well.