Chapter Three

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕲𝖎𝖗𝖑 𝕹𝖊𝖝𝖙 𝕯𝖔𝖔𝖗

•Chapter Three•

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER HAS TRIGGERING MOMENTS THAT MIGHT TRIGGER SOMEONE READING THIS SO I WANTED TO WARN YOU BECAUSE I DON’T WANT TO CAUSE DISCOMFORT ON YOU GUYS. SO IF YOU READ THIS PLEASE BE AWARE THAT SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN IN THIS CHAPTER. THANK YOU.

Starting of classes were definitely my nightmares — aside from Ace of course. But I still remembered the last time I got beat up by Vanessa and minions, pretty badly. Not that it’s the starting of classes.

People were pretty much aware not to get close to me because I got Vanessa and Ace hot on my tail, and they don’t want to get involved. I, myself, sometimes thought if I was a cursed or if God really have a plan.

Sighing with a shaky breath, I tried to focus myself with working in the café. It has been like this for the past few weeks since I got the notice of me not paying my rent and bills. I don’t want to get Marri mad at me or else I would get evicted — again.

The flat I lived on right now was probably the fourth or fifth or sixth whatever.

“Hey, clean the plates. Simon is not here” My colleague spat at me — face plastering disgust. I nodded and went directly to the back to where I saw hundreds of plates on top of the sink.

This time I really thought about my boss buying some dishwasher — like the machine, not people.

Shaking my head, I picked up my gloves and apron and started washing the loads of plates on the sink, not minding them to put a plate again.

*

It took me hours to finish washing the plates, but I didn’t complain since I still earned doing it, and it would help me in many ways.

Wiping off the sweat that started to fall from my forehead to my eyes down to my freckled cheeks. I cleaned my hands before exiting the café but before locking it up.

I walked into the dark streets, shivering because of the cold night wind. Furthermore, I muttered, not bringing my sweater with me.

I started to sing silently into some form of music that came to my mind so that I would not focus on how scared I am right now.

Not only that, but I don’t know why I usually took the path that was abandoned by people who lived here for so long, however if I would take the path to the highway — the shortcut I would certainly meet someone from school and tell Ace — I don’t want that to happen.

“Hey! Want some shot together?” Some guy raised his whiskey and walked closer to me. I almost sprinted when he walked faster than me.

Help. The only thought that I have in my mind.

“I was asking you. Why the hell didn’t you answer?” He hissed into my ear now that he got my wrist gripped. I can’t move — help. I am no match for him, he was much stronger than a drunk person.

Furthermore, I felt him inhale, and I stiffened — he was smelling me. Then the next thing I knew was that he was groping me. His whiskey was now on the other side of the road.

“ I am hungry, but I guess I can just eat you up, and you can be my slut for the night” He whispered in my ears giving me shivers of fear.

NO. No. No. No. Help.

I tried running, but he always caught, and I screamed that my throat almost broke for it being so loud. He covered my mouth and brought me into some grassy place — I tried resisting, but he was stronger than I.