Chapter Nineteen

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕲𝖎𝖗𝖑 𝕹𝖊𝖝𝖙 𝕯𝖔𝖔𝖗

•Chapter Ninteen•

Colton's POV

I sighed to calm my nervousness. To be honest, I don't have any idea on how to approach Erika even if I consider us close friends because I truly hope it will change today.

I looked around the venue and checked if everything is good and perfect. Seeing it ready, I immediately rush outside to pick her up.

Tip Promdi Colton: Befriend your crush first.

Arriving at her place, I went out and knocked on her door and when she opened it I was so stunned. She looked so amazing, no scratch that, she is so perfect.

"H-hi!" She nervously said, shit I think I'm going to die.

"Hi, gorgeous. You look beautiful" I greeted back while smiling at her so lovingly.

"Y-you're not bad yourself too" She blushed saying that.

"So shall we?" Erika nodded and I offered my elbow for her to hold because I am a gentleman.

***

When we arrived at the venue, I told her to wear a blindfold first so it'll be romantic and classic. But I saw Ace inside looking that he's waiting for us.

"Well, about time" He said in gritted teeth. I glared at him for ruining this special time. It should only be us, Erika and I.

"What are you doing here?" I angrily said while Erika took her blindfold and her eyes widened. Not sure if it's because of the place or Ace was here.

"What I'm doing here? Well I'm here to steal"

"Steal?" I retorted.

"Steal my girl"

"Your girl? Really Ace? Are you joking me?" I asked back while pulling Erika close to me.

"Yes, Colton. I'm serious." He replied while moving forward, Erika moved backwards like she's afraid of him.

"You are not getting her. You hurt her and now you want Erika?" He did not listened but kneeled in front of us.

I was shocked when he did that because he don't really ask for forgiveness.

"Erika, I-i know that I have hurt you. And I know saying sorry is not enough to compensate the sins that I have done to you. But I want to say that I deeply apologize for doing that. It wasn't my intention."

"T-then why do it, Ace?"

He looked up and stared at Erika, "I liked you but you won't talk to me. I know it's stupid but the only way for you to look at me was to bully you. It's really funny to think that bullying you was the way. It wasn't, yes you looked at me but all I can see was fear and pain. I-it wasn't enough. I want to you to like me and reciprocate the feelings that I have for you"

"I'm scared, Ace. You always do that and then hurt me again" Erika replied but Ace only shook his head.

"I won't, promise."

"What are you implying, Ace?" I asked fuming mad but he did not answer me.

"You come here just to confess to her? That's absurd." I continued.

Ace stood up and pulled me by my collar and Erika widened her eyes because of the impact.

"You stole her, Colton. I was supposed to confess but you came. You came and everything was destroyed."

"I did not. She was mine first." I gritted back.

"Shut the fvck up before I beat the shit out of you"

"You wanna fight? Let's see" He let me go and punch me straight to the jaw, stumbling back I regained control of my body again and returned the punch again.

"Please stop" Erika said and we stared at her. Her beautiful eyes were red and tears threatening to fall. We immediately stopped and went to her to tend her but she stepped backwards.

"I don't want you guys to fight because of me" She said crying. It broke my heart to see like that.

"We are not" We denied but she refused to believe us. She shook her head and ran outside. We chased after her but she ran faster and Ace ran after her while I took my car to look after her but it was too late she was gone.

▪︎ Author's Note:

Hey guys! How are you? It has been a while since I updated. Been really busy with life and I felt guilty for not updating soon. I don't want to make promises but I'll do my best to update. Please be patient with me that's all what I'm asking.

Writing this one, I was listening to a very emotional song explaining the simple but sad? chapter. I'm still on the process of deciding what I'm gonna do with the next chapters but would you guys want to have a happy or sad ending?

Vote below! Just comment on your choices and better yet tell me if you want both haha

Happy Ending?

Sad Ending?