Chapter 6

Hope you like it!

"Holy fuck," Miracle muttered. They stood in front of Ashton's house as their mouths dropped to the floor. "That 'house' is a whole castle!"

They walked up the front gate and Skylar pressed the doorbell. Not even a second later, they heard an old man speaking. "Who is it?" They all looked around confused.

"Um, we're Ashton's friends," Skylar replied, still looking for the source of the voice.

"Names?"

"Skylar, Parker and Miracle." 

The voice on the other side hummed and the door opened. "You may come in. The young master will be there in a second."

"Young master?" They all wondered. They all looked at each other and nodded. 

A minute later Ashton jogged up to them. "Hi. Welcome to my house." He grinned when he saw Skylar. "And yours when we get married." Skylar rolled his eyes as they all bowed.

"Thank you for having us, young master," they all said in sync. 

Ashton groaned. "Don't even think about starting. C'mon. I have a few guestrooms where you guys can change." They walked for a while and Parker and Miracle were gawking the whole way. They stopped in front of the door.

"Room 1. Miracle." 

Miracle walked into the room and she gasped. "Holy fuck." 

Ashton closed the door and they walked to the next door. "Room 2. Parker." 

Parker opened the door and sighed. "Rich people with their money and pretty rooms," he mumbled under his breath. Parker closed the door and Skylar followed Ashton who was walking a completely different direction. After going up the stairs and making a lot of turns, they stopped at a room with double doors.

"Room 3." He opened the room and Skylar looked a little shocked. "My room."

"Why does your room have 2 floors?" Skylar questioned. 

Ashton sat on his bed and he looked up. "The second floor is a personal library."

"Nerd," Skylar muttered.

"What?"

"What?" 

Ashton shook his head. He pointed at a door. "There's the bathroom. But you can change here if you want to," he smiled innocently. Skylar threw his bag his way, but unfortunately, Ashton caught it mid-air. With a red face, he stomped up to Ashton and snatched his bag out of his hands. He walked to the bathroom.

"Call me if you need anything!" Ashton yelled. 

Skylar closed the door and jumped a little when the light turned on by itself. He squinted his eyes a little and looked around. He changed into his swim trunks and one of his dad's t-shirts to cover up his body. He put his clothes in his bag and opened the door. He was greeted with Ashton who was already wearing his swim trunks. He lay on his bed, reading a book with glasses on. Skylar cleared his throat and tried to cover his face with his hair. Ashton looked up from his book and smiled.

"You wear glasses?" 

Ashton nodded and used a 50 euro bill as a bookmark. He put his glasses on the nightstand next to the bed and jumped off of it. "They're only my reading glasses," he replied. "Let's go. You can leave your stuff here."

Meanwhile

Parker opened the door and looked around. He walked to Miracle's room and knocked 3 times.