Chapter 17

Hope you like it!

"SKYLAR!" The bathroom door slid open and Parker stormed to Skylar who was listening to Miracle talking about the manga she brought. "This madness ends today! I failed miserably on the way here to Rome, but this time, I'm fucking prepared to kick your ass." They stared at him as the as Jumin and Ashton looked at him from their beds.

Yukine, who was sitting next to Miracle, held out her pocky box. "You want one?" She offered Parker.

"Sure." He took out one as he grinned. "Thank you. Now, back to the subject. We ARE having a rematch. I don't care what you'll say. Even if you refuse, I'll annoy you to death." Skylar groaned loudly as Parker ate the pocky with a victorious grin.

"Parker uses annoying. It's super effective," Jumin snickered. They all laughed along with him except Skylar.

"Fine," Skylar sighed.

"Wait! Can I go shower first?" Yukine asked.

Skylar glanced at Miracle who was looking at her with a smile. "Of course," Miracle replied. "I'll try my best to keep Parker away from the switch." Yukine smiled brightly with flushed cheeks. She grabbed all her things as Parker was setting the game up on the TV. When Miracle heard water running, her face became serious.

"Someone was following us the whole time," Skylar announced. "As I said in the restaurant, she's been following us from the airport."

"Question! How did you know that it's a woman following us?" Parker asked.

"By her footsteps and other body movements," he explained.

"Can you really judge someone's gender off that?" Skylar nodded.

Parker's eyes shone with awe. "So cool." Skylar cleared his throat. Jumin sat right up and tightened his bandana. Parker turned to Jumin and frowned. "Why are you sleeping on my bed? I claimed the top bunk when we got here."

"Cause I want it. And there is one more top bunk." He pointed at the other bunk bed. "Or you can choose one of the two normal twin beds. Now shoo." 

Parker stomped up to him. "Ja-janken!" Parker yelled as he spread his legs. Jumin looked at Miracle and Skylar.

"Rock paper scissors," they mouthed to him. 

He turned back to Parker who was holding his fist with his hand as his face held a dark expression. "Oh. Is this some of his weeb shit?"

"It isn't weeb shit!" Miracle and Parker both yelled. "Hunter X Hunter is art!" 

Jumin raised an eyebrow. "Okay." He looked at Skylar and Ashton. "So am I suppose to do it?"

"Please do it Kyung," Skylar sighed. 

Jumin frowned. "How do you know my name?" Skylar pointed at Miracle who was grinning. "That explains a lot." He jumped off the bed and a small smirk spread across his lips. "Now it's my turn to drop your dumb ass."

"Tch. Jan. Ken. Shū!*" Parker yelled and Parker played rock as Jumin played paper.

"I win," Jumin smirked. Parker looked at Jumin's hand and back to his as he slowly fell down to the ground. Jumin walked to Miracle and lay on her bed. "What are we gonna do with this new threat? Do we have to call Mr. Assassin for advice?" Skylar rolled his eyes.

"It would be a good idea," Ashton mumbled.

"Are we gonna tell Miracle's crush about this?" Jumin asked.

"We are NOT telling Yuki!" She hit her fist on the bed. "I thought that you were smarter than this Kyung."

"You and me both know that Min's the only smart one between us three," Jumin replied. "If your bitch ass is too scared to tell her, I'll do it." None of them heard the bathroom door slide open.