Chapter 15

Hope you like it! (Trigger warning: rape attempt)

It was quiet. Too quiet. Skylar opened one of his eyes as he observed the room. He was trapped in a white box while his body floated around in the middle. He opened his other eye. He looked down to the ground and saw that his feet weren't touching the ground.

"Why am I only wearing boxers?" He wondered. Out of panic, he lost balance and his whole body did a flip. He closed his eyes to avoid getting nauseous. The second he opened his eyes, he was lying on a table.

"Hello?" Skylar's voice echoed through the room. He struggled to move his limbs as he heard footsteps approaching him. He shivered when he felt a finger going up his body. He tried to look at the person doing it, but he didn't see anything. He only felt their touch on his body. It stopped at his nipple. Skylar inhaled sharply as he felt the person pinching it. A pair of lips touched the other and Skylar began squirming as they bit it softly. 

"C'mon body, move!" Skylar tried his best to move one of his fingers, but they wouldn't. As if someone drugged his body. Wet kisses were going down his body and stopped at the waistband of his boxers. A finger traced the outline.

"Stop!" He screamed. They took off his boxers and Skylar heard them chuckling at his semi-hard. They fondled his dick as it became harder. When it was fully hard, they grabbed it and circled their thumb slowly around his mushroom head.

"P-please stop," Skylar begged. They spread his legs as something cold hit his hole. Tears welled up in his eyes and he closed his eyes shut. A finger pushed into it and Skylar's eyes widened out of shock as tears fell down his face. "No! Don't! Please stop! PLEASE!" He heard someone shushing him.

"What's wrong? Everything is going to be alright, sweetheart," the voice whispered into his ear as they fingered him.

"No! STOP!" Skylar woke up teary-eyed and saw Lex hovering over him. Skylar looked at Lex, his hands and his own body. When he felt something up his ass, he processed everything and began to panic.

"Calm down. Nothing's wrong," Lex assured with a smile. Skylar struggled against him and tried to kick or hit him. "Stop struggling. You'll make it much harder to make love to you."

"No! I don't want to!" Skylar kicked him in his crotch and Lex tensed up. Skylar kicked Lex off of him and hissed at the finger quickly going out of his ass. Lex fell on the ground as Skylar got off the bed. His eyes fell on a vase that was next to him. Without thinking, he grabbed it and smashed it on Lex's head. Lex's body went limp as shards of the vase were stuck in his head. Blood ran down his head and Skylar put on his boxers. He grabbed the knife and ran out of the room. He ran through the hallway of the third floor as he tried to find the stairs to go to the second. He hid in a room when he saw one of the guards approaching him. He heard knocking on the door.

"Sir?" The guard walked into the room. Skylar sneaked behind him and slashed his throat. He continued running and when he reached the second, he heard gunshots and multiple people talking.

"We need more backup!"

"Where is the master?! Someone find the master!"

"And the young lady! If something happens to her, we'll be fired!"

"You two! Go and find the young lady!"

"Sir!" They ran to the second floor and stopped at the top of the stairs. One of them took the lead and ran through the hallway first. When Skylar heard his steps getting louder, he grabbed the knife and tossed it at his head. The half of the blade got inside his head and the guard's lifeless body fell down. Skylar pulled the knife out of the head and stalked to the other guard who was waiting for a signal behind the wall. The guard turned her back to Skylar and Skylar took that opportunity to stab her in the back and kick her down the stairs. He went down the stairs and the first thing that hit him was the strong smell of blood. He peeked from the wall and saw many bodies on the ground.