Chapter 20

Hope you like it!

2 days later

"Wow," Jumin mumbled wide-eyed and mouth agape, looking at the huge building. "I've never seen a bigger building than this." He turned to Skylar. "Are you sure that this is the place?"

Skylar nodded and turned off his phone. "My dad told me that it is." He looked at his watch and saw that it's already 11 PM.

"Are we supposed to open the door or- OH SHIT!" Miracle jumped and hid behind Jumin when she heard the huge doors open. 

A tall Italian man in a suit stood at the entrance. His eyes stared Skylar down and Skylar didn't flinch. "Are you the son of Mr. Kennedy?" The man asked.

"Yes, I am." Skylar grabbed his passport and held it up. 

The man stooped down to Skylar's passport and studied the information on it. Less than a minute later, he stood back straight. "Are they with you?" He asked as he nodded to Miracle and Jumin.

"Yes they are," Skylar replied. The man motioned them to go inside. They went inside and he closed the doors. Miracle looked around with her mouth wide open. She took out her phone and took some pictures to show Parker and Yukine later.

Jumin sighed. "How long have we been walking?"

"Two minutes or so," Skylar replied.

"How big is this damn place?!" The man stopped at another huge door and knocked on it.

"Come in." 

He rested his hand on the knob. Before he turned it, he looked back to the others. "Do not be rude to the capo," he warned and turned the doorknob. They didn't fully understand what he said due to his accent.

Miracle nudged at Jumin. "Hey, Kyung. What did he say about a cape?" Miracle whispered. 

Jumin shrugged. "I don't fucking know." They heard a familiar voice laughing and a deep laugh followed him. They peeked from the entrance and they saw Roy leaning onto the desk of the boss. 

When Roy saw Skylar, his face brightened up more. "Hey, guys! Come in!" They all didn't move an inch.

"Oh my God, it's Mustang," Miracle muttered. 

Roy went up to them and patted Skylar's head. "Hey, Sky! Missed me?" He asked as a goofy grin spread on his face. 

Skylar grabbed Roy's hand and took it off his head. "You didn't have to come all this way to help me, dad."

Roy grinned widely. "But I didn't. I came all this way to see Dante after all these years." Skylar glanced at the other man in the room who was around Roy's age. His salt and pepper hair was slicked back and Skylar saw a semi huge scar on the right side of his lips.

Jumin nudged at Miracle. "Then what the fuck is he doing here?" He whispered.

Roy heard them and answered his question. He pointed at the boss. "He actually offered me to come here in his private jet. And you know that a normal person can't turn that down." The boss stood up and went up to them. He stood next to Roy. Roy wrapped his arm around his friend's shoulder. "Right, Dante?"

Dante's expression didn't change. Instead, his eyes bored into Skylar. "Is this Skylar? He has grown up since the last time that I saw him."

"I know right? But sadly, my genes weren't strong enough for him to get my height," Roy sighed. Skylar was slightly irritated but didn't say anything so he didn't seem rude. "And the last time that we came for vacation was 10 years ago."

"I don't remember that," Skylar murmured, his eyes fixated on the ground.

"It doesn't matter," Dante replied, his hardened expression not changing at all. He glanced at Miracle and Jumin whispering at each other in the back. "Are those your friends?" Both Miracle and Jumin froze up and turned their eyes to Dante.