Chapter 10

Hope you like it!

"You go in there, grab the kid, get out and drop the kid off at her home, understood?" Roy asked the people standing in front of him. Skylar glanced at the four people standing next to him. The team consisted of 2 men and 2 women, including him. 

Miracle raised her hand. "Do we have to kill anyone on sight, sir?" Roy nodded. "Seems legit." 

Skylar cringed mentally.

"Any more questions?" Miracle raised her hand again. "Yes?"

"Why do we have to do this at 3 AM?" She asked, yawning after that. Oliver took a sip of his coffee. Skylar and Maddie were wide awake.

"Because it's better to do it when almost no one is awake." Miracle grunted. "Any more questions?" It was quiet. "Good. Go to the weapon room to gear up. Dismissed." They all walked out of the room to the elevator. Skylar pressed the button. The door opened. They all went in.

"I think, no, I KNOW that the elevator would be better if there's Wii music playing." 

Miracle turned her head to see Skylar covering his face with his hand, tired of hearing the same thing every time they entered the elevator. "Miracle, it's too early for your bullshit." She grinned. The elevator door opened. They thought that they were there already, but Miracle quickly pressed the button for the cafeteria. She ran to the snacks, grabbed a bag of M&M's and ran back to the others. She was grinning when the door closed again while everyone sighed. They finally made it to the room and saw armor and weapons laying on a big table. They geared up.

"SKYLAR!" Miracle yelled. Skylar sighed. "Let's make a deal! The one with the most kills wins. The loser has to buy him or her whatever they want at lunch later."

"Deal."

Time skip to the location

"Listen. Oliver, you're sniping anyone except us that leaves the building." He nodded. "Maddie, you're the bait. Play the innocent, lost girl act so Skylar and I can go inside to find the girl." Maddie nodded, fixing the red dress that they made her wear. "And we kill everyone in sight," she said to Skylar. Skylar gave her a thumbs up. "Ready? Let's do this. Oliver, go to the old parking garage in front of the building to begin. Maddie, you can go to the entrance to seduce the future dead bodies or whatever. And Skylar, we'll tail her." Oliver, Skylar, and Miracle put their masks on. Miracle's plan went into action. 

Maddie walked up to the guards, wiping her crocodile tears away. "Please, help me!" She begged. Skylar and Miracle watched in the bushes, listening to the conversation through the mic. "I'm lost! My phone's not charged and just want to go home!" 

The guard put his hands on her shoulders. The other guards were watching them. He grabbed his walkie talkie. "There's a woman out here crying," he spoke, a little uncomfortable. 

The man on the other side of the walkie talkie sighed. "Take her to the room next to the little girl's." They went inside and after a few seconds, a guard dropped. All the guards outside ran to him and were looking everywhere for the sniper. The second got a bullet through his head. One by one, their bodies dropped.

 Someone walked out of the building and had a look of terror on his face. "WHAT THE FU-" He also died. 

Miracle rolled her eyes. "Finally. Let's go." They ran to the front door. Skylar looked to the glass door and saw that no one was there. They went inside. Miracle shot the security camera. Skylar listened to the conversation of Maddie.

"How many floors are there?" Maddie asked, her voice a little shaky.

"4, but we're on the 3rd floor."