Chapter 6.5

The day before the dinner

"Miracle, I need your help." 

Miracle glanced up from her food and raised her eyebrow. She swallowed the rest that was in her mouth. "What is it?" She asked. 

Skylar stared at the floor. "Does it hurt?" He whispered. 

She frowned. "Does what hurt?"

"Like, you know. Having sex with a guy," he mumbled, his face getting pink out of embarrassment. 

Miracle closed her eyes and put her food down.  "Oya oya oya?" She opened her eyes and smirked. "You've asked the best person. Why don't you come over? I'll explain everything and, I don't think that this is the best place to explain things. Your dad or my dad could come here any second." Skylar nodded in agreement. "Great! Meet me at my house in an hour. I'll text you the address."

One hour later

Skylar ringed the doorbell. He heard someone yelling and cursing as the door opened. Miracle stood at the front door with a creepy smile. "Hi, come in, come in," she said, gesturing him inside. 

Skylar took his shoes off and began sweating. "I never had to ask her for advice," he thought, getting pale.

"Follow me." They went upstairs and Miracle stopped in front of a door. She opened the door and Skylar had an unfazed expression on his face. There were a few poster's hanging around with a few manga's laying around.

"Cool, huh?" She grinned. 

Skylar gave her a flat look. "Parker also has a room like this." 

Her lips turned into a sly smirk as she walked to her closet. "But I bet that he doesn't have this." She opened the doors of the closet and motioned Skylar to come. 

Skylar hesitated but slowly walked to the closet. "I only see clothes." 

Miracle put her clothes on the side and Skylar's eyes widened. Behind her clothes, was a door. She showed the key that was hanging around her neck on a chain. "I always walk with this under my shirt. Because if my dad finds out what's behind that door..." She winched. "Then I'll have to use blackmail to keep him quiet." She unlocked the door with the key and the door opened slowly. "Welcome to my Narnia, my heaven, my paradise." 

Inside, there were a few bookcases full of mangas. In the middle of the room stood a sofa with a coffee table with a closed laptop. There also was a desk with many boxes on it. 

Skylar was speechless. "I have no words to explain how I feel right now," Skylar spoke. "Amazing." 

Miracle put her clothes back in place and closed the door. She skipped to one of the bookcases and searched for something. "Aha!" She grabbed one on the second shelf and one on the fifth shelf. "Here are two." She pointed at the first one. "This one is Love Stage. The main character looks as feminine as you! It's about Izumi who wants to become a mangaka but sucks at painting. Almost everyone in his family is an actor and the manager tries his best so that Izumi also becomes one. It has nothing really graphic in it. This is one that really speaks the truth. And this one." She pointed at the second one. "That one is Dakaretai Otoko 1-i Ni Odosarete Imasu. It's also about acting, but this time the main character, Takato, who was for five years the 'Most Huggable No. 1'. But now Azumaya got the title and of course is Takato pissed, because Azumaya is only in the acting business for 3 years. This one is one of my favorites, but I recommend you to read Love Stage first."

"Why? What's wrong with that one then?" He asked. 

Miracle seemed calm on the outside but was internally screaming on the inside. "Because?" It came out more of a question.