Chapter 19

Hope you like it!

"Who the fuck are you and why are you following us?" Miracle demanded. The woman didn't answer. Skylar pressed the blade harder against her neck and blood seeped from the wound. "Well?"

"I'm looking for a boy named Skylar Kennedy," she said after she gave in. "My boss wants him." 

Skylar got flashbacks from when he was at Lex and tensed up. Skylar pushed her down and her knees hit the floor. He tossed her hat to the side and grabbed a handful of her hair. "What does he want with him?" Skylar demanded as he pulled her hair.

"H-he wants him to join the m-mafia," she whispered in a heavy Italian accent as blood stained her shirt. "He heard f-from someone that he's a g-great assassin." 

Miracle stood in front of her and looked down at her. "Are you suppose to be an assassin?" She nodded. "Are you new to this?" She shook her head. "Damn, Italian assassins suck ass." 

Skylar rolled his eyes. "It depends on the person," he replied. 

Miracle grabbed the woman's phone and looked through the messages. She hummed in satisfaction after a few minutes. "We have everything that we need, Skylar," Miracle said to him. The woman was in shock when she knew that it's Skylar's who is holding the knife against her throat.

"What now?" 

Miracle shrugged. "Kill her, I guess." 

Tears formed in the woman's eyes as she heard that. "Please don't! I beg you!" She sobbed. 

Skylar frowned and forced her to stand up. "Walk," Skylar ordered and pushed her to one of the stalls. Skylar slit her throat deep enough for her to bleed out quickly. He closed the door and cleaned the knife at the sink.

"Can we ditch this place before the cops come? It's almost 12 and I'm pretty hungry." 

Skylar nodded. "If I have to guess, they'll be here in 15 minutes or so." 

Miracle looked around lazily. "Do you think that we're the reason why people need more security cameras around? Because there are hardly any cameras in this place except for the souvenir shops." 

Skylar cleaned the water off the knife with his clothes and looked at it in awe. "I'm keeping this," Skylar said as he closed it. They went out of the bathroom and back to their friends.

"Hey! It's time to go," Miracle announced.

"But why?" 

Skylar hit Parker on the head. "Don't you want to eat?" Parker's expression changed and he was the first one to begin walking to the exit. When their distance between the Colosseum became larger, they heard sirens approaching them. Police cars stopped at the Colosseum and an ambulance followed them. People were running left and right. Miracle, Skylar, and Jumin were the only ones who didn't look back at all the commotion.

"Did you two-" 

Skylar cut Parker off."I killed her. It had to be done," he replied. "Can we go look for a place to eat? We're hungry."

"Sure," Parker mumbled.

45 minutes later

"That woman is a fucking idiot," Miracle laughed as she cut her lasagna up in tinier pieces. "Who puts all her info on their phone? Only a dumbass."

"So what did you find?" Jumin asked. 

Miracle put her fork down and grabbed the phone. She showed it to all of them and turned the screen on. "Tons of messages with even the last name of their boss in them! But they're in Italian though." Miracle laughed loudly.