Chapter 1

Drift's pov

I walked out the bar both angry, and devastated. The girl I thought I loved... was cheating on me with someone else. My heart is broken... Permanently. I went, and sat in my golf cart, and rested my head on the wheel.

"I am not dating anymore..."

I said under my breath.
I felt my eyes watering up, and tears start to flow.

Just then I see my ex walk out the bar with the man I saw her with before.
She spotted me, and came over to me.

"Drift! What's wrong?"

"You! You are what's wrong!"
I said in anger and sadness. I drove away, and tried to get away from her as fast as I could without speeding.

At this point I just wanted to die. Life has treated me so damn bad.

I started driving to a desert I'd seen a million times before, but I had never ever been in it.

I started driving to the middle of nowhere, getting lost in the desert.

Y/n's pov

It had been a tough time for me already. My grandma who I lived with died of disease, I lived by myself, I had no job to pay for the rent, and I could be on the streets soon.

Even though I'm 19 and have a lot of responsibility, but the problem is that I'm not ready for all of that. I've wanted to stay a child for ever and just have no responsibilities,

But....

I couldn't stay a child forever.

I drove up to the desert that had been there since I was 11, and just drove to the middle of now here. It was probably the only place I knew where I could relive all my stress.

-Narrator-

You saw something with bright colors which looked silly, and what looked like was a person.

As you drove closer it started to get more clearer.

It was a person. He looked around your age, and had blonde hair. He had a dusk mask covering have of his face, but you thought it was cute.

He was sitting on the ground with his back leaned on the silly bright colored burger you seen when driving up here.

You walked up to him, and waved.

"Need some company?" You said.

"Why not?" He said shrugging his shoulders. He pat the ground for you to come sit next to him.

"What brings you the desert?" The boy asked.

"Tough times. How about you?" You said.

"Heartbroken... too many times."

"Sorry about that." You said.

"It's alright. You don't have to be sorry."

"But I just want to say sorry."

"Thanks." He held his hand up in a fist. You stared at his hand.

"Aww! Don't leave me hangin'!"
I fist bumped him and then smiled at him and blushed. I could see an outline of smile on his mask.
He then got up and went to his golf cart and grabbed a bag.

He dropped the bag on the ground, and then he opened it.

He grabbed some spray cans out of it, but he didn't spray yet. It looked like he was thinking of something to spray.

"Hey, you got any ideas for what I should spray?"

You thought for a minute. You then went over to your car and reached into the backseat.

You had got a notebook with about a hundred pages in it.

You went back over to the boy, and flipped to a page in the book.

"Look. I've been working on this sketch for about a week now. You think you could paint this?"

"Looks easy enough."

You then turned to the silly burger again. It looked like you knew it from somewhere...

You just then remembered.

"Wait isn't this the burger from fortnite?"

"Yup."

"Cool."

I sat down with my legs crossed. I was watching the boy spray paint the Durr Burger's tongue.

"My names drift by the way."

"I'm y/n."

"Nice to meet you y/n."

"Nice to meet you." You smiled up at him sweetly.

You didn't feel as miserable as you were back at home, right now you felt relaxed with drift, the boy you just met.

Just then you saw a blue lightning-like zap in the air.

You didn't mind it until it started happening more times.

You then floated into the air with drift into some kind of portal or something

You, and drift were suddenly falling out of a cartoony-like sky.

After drift fell down you landed on his stomach.

He groaned in pain. "That hurt!"

You chuckled nervously, "Sorry."

You got up off of him, and looked around, and other things had fallen from the sky including the golf cart, and a ship ect.

-Lia/Zaria-

So Zaria wrote this out for me and I copied it. I'm going be editing it.

Don't forget to vote!