Chapter 3

Y/n's pov

After that one picture with Drift, and I, we had been best friends. (But I may or may have not had a little crush on his cute ass.)
We both swore to never turn on each other, and we both agreed to die for each other. It was great that I could find a real friend.
We even made up our own handshake. Right now we're working on a sign language.

Drifts pov

I was heading down stairs to get some snacks to have something to eat while I was watching a movie. I asked y/n if she wants some before I ate all them.
I opened the door, only to see a sad y/n laying on her bed, staring at the ceiling.

I got next to her on the bed, and started staring at the ceiling too.

"What's wrong y/n?" I asked.

She sighed, and then looked over at me.

"I'm just homesick, but not a lot because back at home I was having hard times, but I was just thinking... what if we die here? Will we respawn?"

"Y/n, you shouldn't be thinking about this stuff. If we do die, at least we'll die together, and I'm sure Brite, Cuddle, and Rex will prevent that from happening anyway."

She let out another deep sigh.

"Your right drift, thanks."

"You're welcome, you know if you need to talk just talk to me."

"I will."

"I was about to watch a movie and I'm about to go get some snacks, you wanna watch the movie with me?"

"Sure."

"Alright, wait in my room I'll get the snacks."

"Okay."
Y/n's pov

While I was waiting for drift to get the snacks, brite walked in.

"Hey y/n. How are you?"

"Good. What about you?"

"Great. Why ate you in drifts room?"

"Oh, we are about to watch a movie."

"Oh ok." Brite was about to walk out, and she bumped into drift, who was trying to come in.

"Oh, hey brite."

"Hey, may I join you, and y/n in watching a movie?"

"Sure."

It had been half an hour, and the movie was almost done. We were watching a scary movie and I had been scared the whole movie, and so have brite, and drift.

I looked over at brite, and drift and both were sleep. Brite had fell asleep on drifts shoulder. I thought it was cute, but I did frown a little.

I turned off the TV, and then tippy- toed my way out of the room not waking a single soul up.

When I got to my room, I got into something comfortable, got in my bed, and them got on my phone.

I went to instagram to see how my cousin was doing, and to see if she was alright.
Before I went to her instagram, I saw that brite had posted something on his story, so I went to go see what it was.

I was guessing that drift posted this though brite's phone because she was sleep.

My eyes were watering up a tiny bit, but I shook it off, and went to my cousin's story.

He was celebrating his girlfriend's birthday party with her.
I reacted to his story and said: Congrats on turning 21!🎂

"He didn't see my text, or respond to it so I assumed he was sleep or still partying.

I got my earbuds out and started listing to my playlist on Pandora, and was clearing my mind.

I fell asleep about a minute after I started listening to my music.