Chapter 12

Just before start so no one gets confused

Drift has his own power too. Drift can manipulate rifts, meaning he can just make a rift appear any where he wants. He learned how to use it himself.
He also has another power, but imma wait for y'all to see it in the chapter.

Drifts pov

When I saw the color and pattern in y/n's eyes, I figured that cube had done something to her. I opened up a rift and flew to the cube.
Once I got to the ground I saw y/n, but she looked different.

A/n- You basically have your clothes different. Think of brite's clothes and then think of how brite's color pallet changed and everything else.

Alright back to the story.

She was sitting on top of the cube with an angry expression on her face.

She then saw me and got off the cube.

She ran up to me and put a hand on my cheek.

"Drift I'm sorry! Please forgive me."

"It's okay y/n I forg-"

I was cut off by y/n slapping me on the face.

"Not really dumbass!"

"You really think I would forgive you? Not a chance."

Y/n's face had this glitch effect on her face. I moved back from her a little.

"What's wrong? Scared of a tiny glitch?"

"Y/n please this is not you! What are you doing?"

"Your right this is not me. This is new y/n, nice to meet you."

She tried to punch me a few times, but I dodged all of them.

"Y/n i'm not hitting a girl!"

"I know you won't. That's why it's the perfect chance for me to hit you!"

She caught me off guard and gave me a hard punch in the chest.

"Alright since you wanna be like this, I'll fight back."

Narrator

Drift used his power of electricity to make himself stronger. Just then his whole suit had electricity bolts around it and on it. This made drift more powerful than his normal self.

Drift had kicked you in the stomach and you tried to kick him back but, before you could her rifted off and came from behind you and kicked you in the back.

You then got up and used your telekinesis and held up drift. You choked him for a short period of time until you fell down on the ground.

Drift came over to you.

"Well human, it looks like you've won."

"So "new y/n" are you coming back with me?"

"No I'm going somewhere else."

You pulled out a gun pointing it at yourself and shot.

Zaria/ Lia