Chapter 4

You and Zaria were in the squads house and had spawned in your room.

There was a knock on the door.

"Y/n can we talk? I know you're there."

"Drift, I don't want to talk to you."

"Why? Please talk to me. Why are you mad at me?"

"Just... I- I don't want to talk to you okay?"

Drift let out a big sigh and walked away from the door.

Zaria turned to you.

"What was that all about?"

"I don't wanna talk about it."

"C'mon! I won't tell nobody."

"Ok..."

"Ya see, the boy that was just at the door he's umm, a crush, but the problem is..."

You took Zara's hand and went downstairs to see Brite and drift cuddling on the couch.

"Her." You whispered to Zaria why you two were peeping around the corner.

"Ohh. I see, you like him but he already has a girlfriend, so you can't be with him because he's with someone else already."

"Exactly."

"Something that really makes me mad is this." You showed her brite's instagram and showed her all the pictures she had with drift.

"Looking at this makes me mad."

"And to make it worse, everyone in this house ships it!"

Zaria put a hand on your shoulder.

"I'm on your side. I pray that one day you and him will be together."

"Thanks."

"Alright let's go back go my room before they spot us."

You both sneaked up back to your room.

"So Zaria, your from earth?"

"Yeah I guess."

"So are drift and I."

"Imma go down and get some snacks. We can watch TV or something."

"No."

"No what?"

"You're not going down there."

"Why?"

"You're already mad enough. If you go down there just to see both them cuddling and kissing and all that shit, you'll just be even more angry. You need to relax. I'll get the snacks for you."

"Okay. Your right."

Zaria nodded and went downstairs.

She went downstairs and saw drift Brite and drift still cuddling, while abstrakt, teknique, and Zoey were sitting on the floor watching TV with them.

Zaria went into the kitchen and grabbed a big bag of takis, two milky ways, and a big bottle of soda.

On the way back abstrakt had whistled at her.

"Hey."

"Bye."

Everyone laughed at abstrakt's failed attempt to get a girlfriend.

Everyone stopped laughing.

"Wait who was that?" Brite asked.

"I don't know but she just stole some snacks from our kitchen." Drift said.

Zaria stopped and turned around to drift.

"How about this? Don't leave your snacks unattended. Get out of here with yo lil I got muscles but I can't carry a single pencil head ass boy. Oh hell nawl boy I'm bout to get on that haircut. Boy if you don't get yo I got ice cream on my head and my head shaped like an ice cream cone head ass boy. Aye nig-"

"OKAY. That's enough roasting for you Zaria. Time to go back upstairs.

"Aye look, he got tears in his eyes."

Everybody was laughing even harder than they were before.

You and Zaria got back into the room and you locked the door.

"Not gonna lie, that was pretty funny Zaria."

"Thank you."

"Let's just watch TV now."

"What we watching?"

The flash on the CW."

"I've watched all episodes already. Waiting for new ones."

"Oh, okay."

"What about a meme comp?"

"Yes."

"Alright."

You and Zaria had fun all night and stayed up to about twelve just eating, looking at memes, talking, and laughing. You slept in your bed while Zaria suggested she sleep on the floor.

You woke up and saw Zaria still sleeping and you were about to head out the door when you realized sometimes was drawn on her face. You went back over to Zaria and looked at her face.

Somebody drew a dick on her face and there were some words that said

"Drift was here"

And

"Brite was here"