Chapter 10

"Y/n this is amazing! You have powers! Just imagine all the things we can do with them." Raptor said in excitement while his eyes had a little twinkle in them.

"Raptor! Her powers are not a toy!"

"Ugh, fine." Raptor said turning away to the side with his arms crossed.

"Y/n, are there any other powers you've discovered?"

"No."

"So wick, what exactly is this power I have?"

"Well y/n, you have what is called telekinesis."

"Wait, isn't that the power where you can make stuff float with your mind?"

"Yes."

"Cool!"

"Hmm. Try picking up that mug right there." John pointed to a mug that was sitting on the table.

You went over to the mug and picked it up.

"I picked it up."

John face palmed and then looked at you with an annoyed look on his face.

"I was talking about with your telekinesis!"

"Oh yea, um right."

You set the mug back on the table and then went next to John.

You pointed your hand at the cup, waiting for the cup to float, but nothing happened.

"C'Mon kid focus."

You focused only on the cup, and to your surprise the cup floated up a tiny bit.
You focused harder and then the cup broke.

"Don't focus to hard kid."

"Let's try something else. What do you do to relax yourself?"

You thought for a moment and then pointed your hand at a pencil that was on the table.

You started humming your favorite song while your eyes were shut so you could concentrate.

John gasped.

"You did it kid."

You opened your eyes and saw the pencil floating.
You stopped humming to see if the pencil would still float.

When you stopped humming the pencil had still been floating, and you moved your hand around making the pencil float around the room.

You had spotted a piece of paper and then used the pencil to write your name.

You had finally lifted the pencil down and raptor and john looked amazed.

"Y/n try picking me up!" Raptor said.

You pointed your hand at raptor and lifted him up in the air.

"Woohoo!" Raptor yelled.

You put him down and you were amazed at what you could do.

"Wow." You said.

"Alright kid, it's time to get some rest. We'll take a look at those telekinesis tomorrow."

You nodded and them went up to the room you slept in last time and went to sleep.

-a few minutes later-

You heard a loud bump that sounded like it came from outside.

You had also gotten a notification on your phone about something that happened in fortnite.

You went to the live video and there was a big purple cube that dropped from the sky. You gasped.

"That's where the sound came from..."

Lia/Zaria