A/n

So Zaria wanted to make this for y'all and I was like okay I'll help her. So umm yeah.

About me:

My name is Lia but you can call me L (Zaria and I watch a lot of death note)

My favorite color is yellow.

I like gaming and I have been gaming since I was about 5.

My first game was an Xbox 360.

The first game I've played on my Xbox was Minecraft or the Sims 3 (god I loved that game)

I am half Japanese but my frickin parents never taught me FRICKIN JAPANESE AHHHHHHH!!!

but I'm mostly Caucasian.

Alright moving on to Zaria.

My name is Zaria but you can call me zaza because that's what my cousins and my mom calls me or you can call me what my friends call me... molester. NOW WAIT BEFORE YOU CLICK OFF THERES A BACKSTORY TO THIS NAME.

so my last name is Lester and one day on the bus my friend and (RahRahshipsitharderr) I were roasting each other. I roasted her last name and then she came back with "molester"

Anyways moving on.

My favorite color is black.

I like gaming and photography.

Like Lia, I had been gaming ever since I was 5.

My first game was a xbox360. The first game I've ever played was pack man.

The first game I've played on my xbox360 was Saints Row. I've played every single saints row there is. I've also played the Sims 3 and Minecraft. I would always be on those two games for hours until my brothers busted out the door and it was their turn on the Xbox.

I'm African American and I know a bit of Swahili but I mostly use English.

Alright that's it if you have anymore questions about us just ask don't be afraid.

Lia/ Zaria

Nakupenda  (Swahili for I love you.)