Chapter 10

It's St. Patrick's day and there was going to be a wild party at the flush. No one was really talking to each other and it seemed like everyone had just broken apart.

The fun loving cuddle and Rex were now scratching each others eyes out, drift was giving brite the silent treatment, and drift was mad at me.
Everyone was broken apart.

But that didn't mean I couldn't try and get everyone back together.

It was the party and everyone was dancing except for you and the crew.

You got four drinks and brought them over to them.

"Here ya go."

"Thank you." Brite said.

Everyone else nodded at you.

"Everyone pull up a chair. I want to talk to you guys."

"Everyone got a chair and formed a circle.

"Everybody I'm sorry about the way I've been acting and I'm sorry for being so rude to you Brite. You've been nothing but nice but I took you as a bad person because you got to date someone I loved."

"Y/n it's okay and I apologize for all of the mean things I've done to you too."

You smiled at each other. You then turned to drift.

"Drift I'm very very very very ve-"

"Y/n don't apologize."

"Why?"

"Because I would act the same way if someone was dating my crush. You had every right to be mad."

"O-okay. Drift if you and Brite start dating again I'll support you two this time."

"Actually y/n I've discovered that drift is not really my type."

"Oh!"

Cuddle took her mask off to reveal Ramirez.

"Y/n I'm sorry for what I said back at home. I understand that you were mad and I should've supported you."

"It's okay."

"Aww you guys this is so cute! Group hug!" Rex said.

Everyone leaned in for a hug.

It felt good to reflect and admit all my wrongs and apologize to everyone.

"Y'all wanna go dance?"

"Yeah!" Everyone said.

Everyone went out onto the dance floor and danced to the music.

You had been tired so you went to take a break.

You were sitting down watching everyone dance.

"Alright everyone find a partner! It's time for a slow dance!" DJ yonder said on the mic.

The room turned dark and the lighting was green. Everyone was amazed at it.

You where sitting in a chair watching everyone dance when...

"Wanna dance?" Drift asked holding a hand out.

You look to your left, right, and behind you and then pointed at your chest.

"Yes you." Drift chuckled.

"Y-yes!"

You got his hand and went out onto the dance floor.

You looked around.

Cuddle was dancing with Rex, and Brite was with maverick. No one was left out.

You looked up into drifts eyes as you were dancing and blushed. You had dreamed of this day for ever.

"Why'd you change your mind?"

"What do you mean?"

"Your dancing with me right now and I thought you would only like me as a friend."

"I-I mean we are still friends. I just thought you needed someone to slow dance with."

"O-oh tha-that's okay I guess."

After all this he still doesn't like me? You thought.
No. I should just except it.

"Alright everyone! Slow dance is over! Dance freely again!" DJ yonder said turning it back to fun pop music to dance to.

You were jumping all around the place dancing but secretly you just wanted this stupid dance to be over.

Time skip

The party was over and everyone had fun.
It was now about 10:31 and everyone was exhausted.

You put your earbuds in and walked to the golf cart you came in.

You drove home and went straight to your room and changed into some comfortable clothing.

*SMUT***************************** WARNING**************************************************************

As y/n was trying to fall asleep she heard the door creak open and heard footsteps coming towards her. It then felt like someone was on her bed.
Whoever the person was starting kissing y/n's neck. She pushed them away and then turned your lamp on.

"Drift?!"

"Yeah umm I kinda changed my mind. I do like you..."