Chapter 2

"Okay, umm... where the hell are we?" Drift asked, scratching his head.

"I don't know, but it looks familiar here." You said looking around, examining the place.

Drift tapped your shoulder.

"Umm... y/n, look down at your hands..." drift said.

You stared down at your hands, and freaked out.
You then pinched the shirt/hoodie you were wearing, and looked at it. It was a cartoon, just like drift. He was also a cartoon.

You started staring off into the distance because that's what you do when you freak out. You stood still in place, and just zoned out.

Drift waved his hand in front of you to snap out of it.

"Y/n, y/n? Are you okay?"

"Oh, uh yeah. I'm good."

"Okay, because you just like, went into a coma. There are some people coming over to us." Drift said.

He pointed to some people on the golf cart driving towards both of you.

They were waving in your direction.

"Hi!" One of them shouted.

You looked over at drift and he looked over at you.

The trio came over to you both.

"Hi! I'm brite bomber. You can call me brite or B.B for short. This are my friends Rex, and cuddle."

You looked at the woman up and down.

She had pretty hair that was pink, and styled into a ponytail. She had an outfit on that contained bright colors. The colors were mostly pink, and purple. She looked nice.

Her friend, Rex looked like Jonsey, but in a dinosaur mask, and all green outfit.

Her other friend, Cuddle had a bear head on, and an all pink suit. It creeped me out a bit, but if brite was friends with her, she must be nice.

She shook you, and drifts hand.

You, and drift were still confused at everything that happened.

"So, where are we exactly?" Drift asked.

"Oh yeah! Welcome to Fortnite guys!"

"Fortnite? For real?" You asked in shock.

"Oh, you two must have came from the rift. You're from earth, but now you're here in Fortnite with us!"

"I mean, I guess it sounds cool to be in Fortnite." You said.

"Yeah." Drift said.

"Well, what are you waiting for get in the golf cart with us! It'd be great to have two more friends on our roadtrip." Brite said.

Drift got in the passenger seat, while brite was driving, and Cuddle and Rex were on the back of the golf cart hanging on to it, but you didn't have anywhere to sit.

You looked over, and saw drift thinking of something.

"Y/n could sit in my lap. Is that okay with you y/n?"

Y/n's pov

Really?! Is this the only option?!

"I- er- umm- uh uh I-" I stuttered. My face turned really red. Almost redder than blood.

As I hesitated to say something, Cuddle got off the golf cart, picked me up, and then put me on drift's lap. My eyes widened and I blushed.

"Alright drive!" Cuddle said as she banged on the roof.