Chapter 2

"Y/n!" Drift said giving you a big, tight hug.
Brite did the same.

"Hey y/n! Where were you?!"

"Don't worry about it. I'm here now!"

Drifts eyes lit up in an adorable way.

He bent down on one knee, and pulled about a velvet colored box out of his pocket.

"Umm, drift? Your girlfriend is literally standing right beside you."

"I know." Drift chuckled.

"I'm not proposing. Brite and I got this for you." He opened up the box to reveal a very nice and shiny diamond ring.

You had a very big smile on your face.

Look on the back.

You looked on the back and it said Brite X drift X y/n.

"It's a friendship ring."

"I love it."

"And I got Mr. Wick to build in something in the ring so we would always be able to call." Brite said.

"Cool."

Ever since you heard drift say that it was a friendship ring, your heart broke, and your smile faded.

You still had feelings for drift, but you were worried about what drift would think or if he would like you back.

"Hey drift? You mind opening up A rift to the creative hub?"

He couldn't hear you because he was to busy talking and laughing with Brite.
You pulled out a rift to go and put the location where you wanted to go and left.

You were in the creative hub and went to your island.

You flew over to somewhere no one would ever find and built a tiny house. You threw the ring in the house and left the spot you then spawned a house and sat down on a bed that was spawned in the house and put in some earbuds and turned up the music to Max volume.

As you were listening to the music, you started to have flashbacks...