Chapter 4

"Y/n!"
"Y/n!"

I felt someone shaking me, it was drift.
I opened my tired eyes to show him that I was awake.

"Yes?" I said looking up at him.

"Are you okay?" He said.

"What do you mean? Yes."

"Oh, well you had tears on your face. We're you crying in your sleep?"

"I don't know!"

"Okay, I made breakfast for us, the team are out playing squads, so it just us two today." He said with a smile on his face.

I sat at the table waiting for the breakfast he cooked.

He slid on the table to me, and he sat by me with his plate.

"Morning y/n."

"Morning." I said sounding sleepy and annoyed.

"Hmm, do you need some coffee? I made some."

"Please."

He got up from the table and poured some coffee into a green mug, and walked back over to the table and sat down. He then gave me the green mug that had coffee in it.

"Thank you." I said still sounding a little annoyed.

"Y/n are you okay? You sound a little grumpy this morning." Drift asked.

"I'm sorry drift, I probably just need some coffee." You said.

"Okay."

There was silence for the rest of the morning while eating breakfast, the only thing I could hear was chewing.

Even though I had coffee, I still felt angry, and annoyed. Why am I in this mood?

I decided to go out on a walk to calm down and I took drift with me.

"Sorry for how I acted this morning drift... I don't know what's going on with me."

"It's okay y/n, I know you don't mean any harm."

I smiled up at him happily, but it only lasted for a second. I still felt angry.

"So y/n, what do you think of fortnite so far?"

"It's great being here. Better than living in reality."

"I agree, I've met some great people here."

"Well, yesterday I met this girl her name is sunstrider, she's really nice I think you should meet her. There's this dude I met, his name is raptor. Turns how he's apart of some kind of team called the SSDT."

"Cool. So you and brite, are you guys dating?"

Drift started to blush, and rub the back of his neck.

"Well, yeah kinda. We're not official yet, just dating. What about you? You met anyone yet?"

"I do have a crush, but he's already with someone else." I said trying to hint at him.

"Oh, well sorry."

"It's alright."

Before the walk was over, there was shooting at drift and I. I pulled out an AR(assault rifle) and drift pulled out a pump shotgun.

I used the techniques I used if I was actually playing the game to take the people shooting.

I wasn't a pro but I was decent.

I started shooting and building. I didn't even know how to build in real life yet!

I saw drift doing the same, but he seemed to be better at building, and was faster at it.

As I kept shooting, I knocked one person down.

"Yes!"

I shot the other one which took a lot of damage.

"He's low, go for it!" I shouted to drift.

He ran over to the person and shot him with the pump and seen all the loot fall.

I walked over to drift.

"Nice work."drift said. We did our traditional fist bump, and started to walk home.

I stopped in my foot steps. I felt that we weren't alone yet...
I had turned around to hear footsteps behind us.

"Well hello there." A man with a deep voice said.

"Who are you?" I said raising my AR(assault rifle) up at the man.

"Out of the way girl, I'm not here for you." He said pushing my head out of the way and going over to drift.

"What do you want?" Drift said with an angry look on his face and a pump pointing to his stomach.

"I want you to make a choice."

Drift narrowed his eyes at the man and then nodded his head.

"What is it?"

"Kid, I want you to come with me. I feel like you have a lot of power right now, but after you join me you'll have a lot more. Probably enough to beat me."

"Never!" Drift cried.

"Either it's that or you die. Choose one little boy."

"I-"

"I'll be back little boy, and you better have a choice"

"Fuck you."

I saw the man punch drift with left a bruise.

I ran up to the man and tried to punch him, but it didn't work. Instead of punching him, he dodged it, and then swept my legs making me fall, and kicking me I'm the head and face leaving my nose bleeding, and bruises on my face. It may have left a black eye too but, I didn't know I couldn't see my face. After that he disappeared I'm thin air leaving behind grey smoke.

"Y/n!" Drift screamed.

He ran over to me, and when I saw him something had changed. He now had a red jacket on with a mask, but it wasn't his dusk mask.

I had started seeing three drifts and my breaths got more heavy. I tried to reach out to one of the drifts and I squeezed on to his jacket crying.

Everything started to fade, and drifts voice faltered.

Lia/Zaria

This is the new story if you didn't notice by now. As you could see, everytime I don't edit my story and don't type it in clearly it starts to go downhill. You can tell me that you enjoyed that last story.