I don't have to be afraid anymore

"You didn't think you'd walk, did you?" he shouted with a bright smile and black sunglasses covering his face. I found myself smiling. I sat to him, put the bag in my lap and Theo went away.

"So," Theo stamped on a brake, "we're here." We looked at each other and took each other's hand. But I couldn't take him seriously with those glasses. I straightened my arm and put them up on Theo's head. I could see his beautiful eyes eyes now. Those eyes I could had seen in photos only. In reality it's almost impossible to tear off from them. That's why he was the one who tore the connection. Grinning, he put the sunglasses back on, pulled out the keys and got out of the car. I grabbed the bag and also left the car. Theo'd already come to the front door and waited for me to open. I threw the bag on him instead and started climbing up the roof. Theo got inside about a minute later than I did. The sunglasses were put together, hanging at a hem of his t-shirt. "When you were saying I could stay here," he put the bag next to my bed while I was putting off my hoodie, "I really didn't think I'd be an uninvited guesses and an entrance for me'd be your window."

"Don't worry," I put the t-shirt off and went through my wardrobe, "it's just for this night. It's late. You'll go out through the window in the morning and in the afternoon you'll come formally here." I saw in the mirror he's not looking in my direction. His arms folded, he was staring outside the window, giving me an opportunity to dress up.

"Done," I said after a while, interrupting that disproportionate silence. Theo turned around. He let his arms drop aside and browsed me from my head to my heels. "How do you do it," he went to me, "that everything suits you that much."  I just chuckled and bent my face down to the floor. I saw Theo's feet stopping in front of me. I felt his hand putting a hair lock behind my ear. At that moment I lifted my head again and completely succumbed to his awesome eyes. His hand slowly slipped to my neck and ran under my hair. My reflects overcame my desire to give in him. I hissed and bending my face to the ground, I averted from Theo and made a step away. While doing so I caught that place on my neck and began to rub it. That experience appeared in my mind again.

He let my neck go and caught the desk with his both hands. I put my hands on his shoulders and pushed him away. Before he could get to me again, I ran in the other side of the room. I was in the corner. I was in a trap.

"Mia?"

"I warned you," he reminded me angrily and punched me. With a scream coming out of my mouth, I slipped down on the floor where Jeremy began to kick me.

"I'm sorry if I did something, I…"

"You're not that confident now, are you?" Jeremy was laughing at me. He grabbed my t-shirt and lifted me in the air. "Without Raeken, you're not that strong anymore."

"Ehm… Mia?"

"You don't gotta worry." Despite I was looking at him upside down, I noticed his belt'd already been unpinned and he moved to his zipper. "I'll help you forget him."

"Mia, are you all right?" Theo came to me uncertainly and took my hand. Thanks to this, he got me out of those horrible memories. With tears in my eyes, I turned to him and hugged him around his chest, burying my face into it. Theo stroked my back and swinged with me.

"You mustn't leave me," I cried, "I-I can't handle any more experiences like this."

"Don't worry," Theo whispered to me, "untill I'm here, no one will hurt you." He grabbed my shoulders and stood me in front of himself. I sobbed, Theo directed my sight to his eyes. "But first you need to tell me what happened."

Theo
I covered her and kissed her forehead. I watched her for a while, then I climbed out of the window and sat on the roof. I could still see her and that was a priority for me at that moment. That asshole. That son of a bitch. That thinness. Mia only got lucky she could control her change.