Liar, Murderer and Imposter

"I... have... never... loved you... Every time I kissed you I was sick of myself. But way more I was sick of you."

I hoped they really did not think I would leave. No. I had come here for Theo, I wasn't leaving with Theo. That's. It.

I was walking through the woods. So many memories showed up in my head. I had to try so hard so I wouldn't start crying when I came to a wooden bridge. I had been there for so many times the past year. For example, when Theo sent me home, saying he would make some work by himself, I went exactly here. I sat to a railing, stretched my legs through holes and let them drop down. I did the same thing now. I was swinging with the legs in the air. I leaned against the railing and laid my head into my hands. I closed my eyes. And fell asleep. Who would have ever said, though, one day, my memories would be my worst nightmare.

A little girl was sitting on the edge of the bridge. She wasn't far from falling.

"Alone here again?" an older girl came to the lass. She just smiled and forced her eyes down on the flowing river again. 

The older girl sat next to the lass and rather held her protectionist. She would afraid the lass could fall. 

"You shouldn't go here, little lady. And not alone at all."

"Why?"

"It's dangerous here. You never know when the railing's breaking down. Sometimes just a bad step's enough. You slip, fall over and no one saves you."

"But you come here often."

"How can you know that?"

"Theo said that."

"Look, Mia. I don't want to forbid you anything. I just want to warn you. You need to be careful. Because I'm telling you, one day someone dies here. And I'd take it really bad if it was you, little lady."

The lass was listening to the girl's words carefully. Since then, she was scared to go to that bridge. Since then, it was the coldest night in the year, someone really did die there. However, it was not the lass. It was the young girl that warned the lass.

The lass hadn't wanted to just think about the bridge. The young girl that became from the lass, didn't think about the bridge. And a strong almost woman forgot about the bridge completely. Until a brother of the deceased returned.

So many times she's walked the place with him. So many times they've held their hands there. So many times they've merged their lips there. So many times the girl wanted to cry just thinking about the one that died at the bridge. And it was way harder for her because she knew pretty well who's guilt was that. That her best friend was killed by the one she's spent most of her time with.

Just one dream made my thoughts completely divert. My feelings. My priorities.

It had already been dark when I woke up. The moon was lighting so nicely, but I was scared.

Branches cracked behind me. I turned around with a yank and stood up. I was scared. I didn't know what I was scared of but I was. Like I squeezed on the inside.

A boy's silhouette flew past me. The closer he was to me, the more anxiety was getting over me. But my curiosity hid my fear without a problem. That's why I went after him.

The fear was slowly freezing my brain. I needed a warm hug. I needed someone's chest or shoulder. But...not his. My head was filling with regrets. How could I be so blind... how could have I fallen in love with a murderer? How could I stay with him after he showed me who he really was? Or is? He tried to kill Scott! Why did I miss him so much that half year? Does he love me at all? Hasn't he be using me the whole time?