You're Gonna Have to Trust Me

"Don't worry," Theo moved his eyes on me, "I've got nothing more left."

"If anything happens, use this phone."

"Got it."

"Here are your keys. If it's possible, don't lose 'em. Well, that's everything. I'll leave you alone."

"Thank you so much."

Really nice flat. A kitchen, a bathroom, a small pantry and then one big room, something like a living room, a bedroom and a study room at the same time. Really well furnished.

"You can't be serious right now," I folded my arms when I saw a big bed, "we've been here barely five minutes and you've been lying here already."

"I'm taking this half," Mia rolled over.

"But you're lying over the whole bed!"

"Let me be. I'm tired."

"Oh, Mia is tired," I rolled her over and again and jumped to her.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm also tired."

"Then close your eyes and sleep."

"You're really nice today, I see."

"Get used to."

"Forget about that," I kissed her forehead.

"Isn't it kind of hot here?" Mia finally woke up.

"You're reading my mind," I smiled at her. I put my t-shirt off and threw it on a desk.

"Are you serious?"

"What's wrong?" I couldn't stop grinning.

"Well, guess."

"Wouldn't there be a hint?"

This time she leaned and kissed me. When she pulled away, I took my phone out of my pocket and looked at the time.

"What are you doing?" she didn't understand.

"Well," I laid the phone on a nightstand, "just confirming something."

"Confirming what?"

"I've read somewhere women think about sex every five minutes."

She took a pillow and hit me with it. I started laughing.

"You fool! And how about men, huh?"

"Every seven minutes."

"And what time is it?"

"Three thirty five."

"What a coincidence. Divided by five, divided by seven..."

"And you're calling me a fool! So you wanna tell me you're thinking about it?"

She didn't answer. She put off her t-shirt, threw it away and laid on her back instead. Smiling, I hissed and laid above her.

"You know I love you, right?"

"I hope so," she chuckled. Her heart was racing like crazy. And I liked that.

I laid my lips on hers. She wrapped her arms around my neck and just deepened our kiss. While I was leaning against the bed with my left hand, the right one was running past Mia's hip. Her palms moved on my chest.

*Knock. Knock.

With a yank, I pulled away from Mia and lay next to her. "Well, Theo," she covered her eyes with her palms while I got off the bed and headed to the door, "seems like someone doesn't want us to finish it."