Not All Wolves Are Same

"I can't believe you really asked me on a date finally."

"You know pretty well I couldn't earlier."

"I'm not mad. After all, it was worth it."

"A normal girl would want to go on a romantic movie. But Mia Holloway? This girl forces me to watch a cartoon."

"But you can't say it wasn't good!"

"You're right. I can't. I'd like to sleep in the bed tonight."

I nudged him with my elbow.

"Hey! You know I didn't mean it. To be honest, it was really good. I would have never thought I would laugh like this at a fairytale."

"Okay, okay. Don't force yourself. Next time we're going on a horror movie."

"A horror? And won't you be scared?"

"Trust me. My life's been a horror movie by itself after all."

"Well, I will need to try really hard to find a movie you'll be scared and the fear will force you to stick on me then."

"Haha. Do you think this movie really exists?"

"In New York, everything is possible. Just imagine it. You, me, New York..."

"I still can't believe it though. I got to Boston University!"

"And what exactly don't you get? I can't see a reason they shouldn't take you. I mean, studying with me... the most effective way. You have no idea how happy I was when you got the acceptance letter."

"Yeah, not everyone has his place sure. Not everyone knows the leader of the tender."

"Whoa, slow down. I told Charlie I probably wouldn't even go to college so what sure place. He just knew Tara so he, I quote: lighten my life when I got to live with the fact my only sister died. And when he found out about my parents... he wanted to give me the scholarship for free."

"But he didn't."

"I didn't want it. I wanted to be fair. For you."

"Now you saved it."

Not commenting it, he stopped and kissed me instead. We were standing there in front of BHHS. In front of our former school. In front of the center of all the supernatural acting. But I was so blind I had noticed it after three years.

"I almost forgot," Theo pulled away after a while, "Lydia's mom wanted to give me some more papers. Go, I'll catch you, all right?" I nodded. Both of us went away, but we went in different directions - Theo went straight to school while I headed to the playground.

"So, how's it going, Mr. assistant coach?"

"Hi, Mia," a smile brightened on Scott's face, when I came on the grass. Boys were just having a practice. And in the nick of time, a player with number 68 on his back ran past me.

"Nice work, Diaz!" Scott shoulder at one of the players.

"Thanks, coach," Diaz answered and continued running.

"Assistant coach," coach Finstock, who just came to us, corrected him. He browsed me from top to bottom."And who the hell are you?"

"Mia Holloway, coach."

"I don't wanna know some stupid name," coach wasn't satisfied with my answer, "what are you doing here?"

"Well, my friend is assistant coach, my other friend and brother are on the lacrosse team and my other friend is the captain."

"Wait," coach stuck, "I know you."

"Coach, I'd been going to this school for last four years."

"Aren't you the girl," he closed one eye and turned his head a little, pointing at me with his finger, "that was making out at the lockers with that popular guy?"