It's hard not to give in him

But… maybe Jeremy was right after all. Without Theo, I'm not that strong. With him by my side, I don't have to be afraid I'd become someone's easy target anymore. They could just try. Theo wouldn't allow them to.

Don't play the song yet

The crowd of yelling students was dispersed by Mrs. Martin who brought Theo some papers. "What the hell's going on here?" she turned to us when we were the only ones left.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Martin," Theo stopped me with his hand and kind of pushed himself forward, "it's my fault."

"No," I put his hand away and this time I stood up for him, "Mrs. Martin, it's my fault. Jeremy wanted to punch me and Theo saved me."

"Oh," Mrs. Martin nodded, "we'll have to do something with Jeremy. Anyway," she turned to Theo and gave him a thankful smile, "Theo, I absolutely do not tolerate violence but this time I need to thank you. I don't know if Mia's already told you what happened to her just few days ago…"

Theo, bending his head, nodded hurtly. A smile completely disappeared from his face. I took his hand. He gave me the grip back and looked at me but didn't smile.

"I hope you won't completely hate me for this," Lydia's mom continued, glancing at our merged hands, "but I'd love to ask you for… looking after Mia."

I wanted to protest. Withstand myself. Explain to her that I didn't need any bodyguard and that I could take care of myself. But… the truth was it was no truth.

"Excuse me?" Theo looked at the headmaster. His laughter were expressing something between amusement and such a big happiness.

"I know," nervous headmaster explained, "that it's sort of unusual but I see you and Mia are really close and-"

"Of course!" Theo shouted into the empty hallway. His voice as an echo resounded as much as possible.

"Okay," Mrs. Martin exhaled and smiled in an incredible relief. She gave Theo the papers and her high heels led back to her office. Theo threw the papers into his locker through one of the holes in it and turned to me. "You know what that means?" he leaned his shoulder against the locker, folding his arms. I picked up my books and leaned against against my locker, staring at my savior. He stood right in front of me, straightened his right arm and leaned with it against the locker, right next to me head. I turned my face away and in the cause of this great tension and thrill I squeezed the books more firmly and started wriggling slightly. Theo took my chin with fingers on his left hand and made me look into his eyes again. But I slipped it down on his lips that were getting closer. I closed my eyes and waited for that wanted kiss. Theo's lips almost stuck on my ear instead. "That you won't get rid of me now," his provocative voice whispered. Before I could do anything Theo really kissed me. My arms fainted. Theo grabbed my waist and squeezed on me as much as possible. I felt his breath. I couldn't have enough of his touches. My knees breaking a little gave Theo an opportunity to play with me way more. He leaned above me.

I heard his right hand slipping off the locker. "Ah!" he screamed and in lightning speed, he was three feet away from me. I couldn't pick up myself. It took me a while before I could just perceive the surroundings. Opening my eyes, I stood up straight fast. Coach, who's incomprehensible opened eyes were gazing at mine, was holding Theo's hood. "So, the two of you," he threw Theo to me and stared at both of us, "I know sometimes it's really hard to keep your hormones on the leash. But this is school." This time he grabbed both ours hoods and went away. Due to my books he realized we had Biology. He hadn't even thought of Theo having different period.

A door from Biology classroom where opened. That gave coach an opportunity not to let any of us go for knocking or banging on the door or their opening. He simply entered the room with us and an 'agressive' face on not to spoil his reputation. All eyes turned to our embarrassed faces at that moment. This was Theo's 'first' day and this was his first lesson after some time. So why not to make everyone remember this comeback, right?