Surprise

Fire is burning...

I shook a little.

...casting a shadow...

I rolled over.

...people are watching...

Maybe the music was calming but it woke me up anyway.

...waiting for the fall...

I slowly started opening my eyes.

...Whispers are creeping...

It was dark.

...under the gallows...

I looked on the other side of tmy bed to see if the music didn't wake him up.

...people are talking...

Maybe he just went to the bathroom.

...we could lose it all...

I rubbed my right eye for the last time.

...Tell them something is coming...

I stretched out for my phone.

...there's blood in the water...

It was two o'clock in the morning.

...give them a warning...

Why the hell would someone call me at two o'clock at night?

...let it all come crashing down...

It was an unknown number.

...burn the castle to the ground...

Should I answer it? Shouldn't I answer it?

...hang the lies...

I laid my thumb on a green phone icon and accepted the call, ceasing the ringing as one of my favourite songs. "Hello?" I said. I yawned right afterwards.

"Mia..." shaking voice on the other side answered.

"Theo?" I sat in a lightning speed.

"Mia, the Ghost Riders... it isn't over yes."

"What?! What do you mean that it's not over yet?! We-"

"Yeah, I thought so. But they're here again. I saw them. They took Liam, they took Mason, Corey, Scott, Lydia... I don't know who else. But I think I'm next."

"Where are you?!"

"In my house."

"Fine. I'm coming."

"Mia, wai-"

I was afraid. Seriously scared. I thought when the Ghost Rider had told me at the diverter something like they didn't want me anymore we would be cool. But it seemed this was a huge mistake.

I fast wore first things that got under my hand. I furiously opened a nightstand to take the gun with me. But it was gone.

I couldn't wait. I just grabbed my phone, jumped out of the window and as fast as possible, I ran to the house I'd spent more than enough time. Theo's former house.

.

The street was calm. Well, obviously - it was about half past two at night. There was no house lighting. And the house I was heading to wasn't an exception.

Without waiting, I ran to a door and grabbed a handle. It was unlocked. I ran inside and looked around. It was dark, I could barely see anything. I wanted to ran upstairs but someone took my hand. I turned my head in the back. No one was there. But I wasn't crazy. I felt someone was holding my wrist.