I'm Done with Supernatural

"Are you serious right now?" I asked him softly. He turned to me and approached me fast. "Deadly serious," he put the t-shirt off and threw me on the bed.

"If I were you, I would get up already," a satisfied voice woke me up. I felt a hand stroking my face. I opened my eyes. Theo was lying in front of me. We really are in college. Together.

"You don't want to be late the first day," he was putting hair locks off my face. A smile was shining on his face. He kissed my forehead. I could do this the whole day. Lying with him. Looking into his ocean eyes, at his bright smile, at his casually messed hair.

"How long have you been awake?" I ran my hand up his neck until it right to his hair.

"Since your phone started beeping like crazy."

"What?"

"The others must really miss you."

My eyes narrowed. I wanted to go for the phone but Theo didn't allow me to. His hand moved from my ear to my shoulder, then lower and lower. And I realized it. I lifted the blanked and looked at my body. At my naked body. I couldn't believe it. I turned to Theo. He just shrugged. "No... we didn't..."

"Yes, we did."

"No..." my hand went under the blanked on his naked body, "we didn't..."

"Yes," Theo leaned extremely closely to me, "we did."

I even closed my eyes and prepared for the kiss. I laid my hand on his nape, so did Theo. Our foreheads leaned against each other, even our noses were touching.

And my phone beeped.

"I am gonna kill him," Theo whispered. I chuckled and opened my eyes. He was so close. He was just looking at me with those beautiful eyes. I could feel it. I could feel the tense. I could feel him.

Somehow I found my underwear and at least wore that since I really didn't like that feeling of being uncovered. I grabbed the phone. Fifteen missed calls and thirty unread messages. "Something's going on," I put my hair behind my ear because they were falling into my face and obstructing my view.

"Who called you?" Theo came to me and took his trousers from a chair. No idea how they got there.

"Scott, Stiles, Malia, Lydia, Corey, Nolan and..."

"Liam?"

"Yeah. And Liam."

"And what do they want?"

"Everybody the same. Things like help, it's important. Except for Nolan. He's saying our parents almost got a heart attack."

"What?"

"That you're completely insane what you left there the envelope with money."

"The hire," he took the phone and laid it on the desk, "you better get dressed. Prepare for a new life."

.

"So? How do you feel about the first day in college?" Theo asked me as we entered an enormous library.

"What do you want me to say. New environment, new people... But mainly no supernatural. Finally. I really missed this."

"Really? Are you sure you won't miss that action?"

"Action? You mean the fear that I'll lose everyone? That every second someone wants to kill me? No, thanks."

"In that case, you can keep calm, cousin. Things like these aren't waiting for us here."

"And you won't stop!"

"I won't. Look who's waving at us."

I turned in the direction Theo beckoned in. Ben and Neil were sitting at a table. Ben was waving his hand crazily to make us sit to them. I wanted to go in the other side but Theo took my hand and dragged me to those two.