11 // Good Girls Don't Get Caught

Chapter 11 - Good Girls Don't Get Caught

"She's a good girl, straight a student

She's really into all that self-improvement

I swear she lives in that library

But if you ask her she'll say

'That's where you'll find me!'"

Kiara's POV

After class I was supposed to meet Dylan and Ellie near her locker, but instead I found Aiden flirting with her. She was resting against the locker and he had one arm over her head, leaning over her. God, Ellie, didn't I and Dylan warn you? I hated acting all protective, as I didn't know her for that long and I didn't want to act like an annoying older sister, but I also couldn't stand the fact that Aiden was playing with her, like he had played with so many other girls before, like he was trying to play with me. The difference was that I wasn't one to flirt back and I always knew Aiden was up to no good, but Ellie was playing with her hair, twirling it around her finger, clearly having no idea of how the bad boy really was.

Taking a deep breath, I headed towards them, trying to look cool and not too worried. 

"Hi, Ellie." I said, purposely ignoring Aiden. 

"Hello, Kiara!" She answered in her bubbly voice. 

"Well, Kiara, that's not very nice. Are you no longer greeting your old friends?" Aiden asked me, with one eyebrow raised.

"Where's Dylan?" I ignored him again and looked straight to Ellie.

"Oh, I think he got stuck with this girl named Janice." Ellie said back and I gulped. Aiden saw it and started smirking.

"Aiden, don't you have nothing else to do? I don't know, hook up with some chicks or ride your bike or something?" I said, with way too much rage for someone who supposely didn't know about the bet. I forced myself to calm down and then added in a smoother tone. "If you don't mind, I need to talk to Ellie."

Aiden rolled his eyes but then smirked.

"Sure. It's not like I want to hear your girls talk, so, see ya, loves." Aiden turned around and walked out of the hallway.

"Jeez, woman, who are you?" Ellie questioned and I couldn't say if she was angry or amused.

"What?" 

"It's like you have every hot guy in this school in the palm of your hand!" Ellie continued.

"You're hallucinating." I stated.

"You're more like dah! Matthew and Aiden are both interested in you, it's so obvious!" Ellie smiled, now in amusement.

As much as I wanted to, I couldn't tell Ellie about the bet, I had no right of envolving her in this mess. 

"That's probably because they already made up with all the other girls from this school, That's also why they're coming after you, because you're new, and pretty, and a... challenge."

Ellie tilted her head to the side, slightly confused. "Is that why they were flirting with me?"

"Yes, because they want to play with you." I said.

"No." Ellie smiled, shooking her head. "It's because they want to make you jealous. And obviously, it's working."

I sighed in frustration. Ellie was one of those persons that once she had something in her head she didn't rest until she proved her point. But I was like that too.