A Sweet Home (Roy x reader)

One day in Smash Mansion a swordswoman named (Y/N) was taking a stroll through the garden to pass the time. She walked through the garden and into the forest until she caught the scent of something sweet.

She followed the scent as it was getting stronger. The closer she was to the source, the stronger the scent became. But when she reached the source, she couldn't believe her eyes. Whoa. I didn't know that there was a mansion in the woods. This mansion looks just like Smash Mansion, but was smaller. (Y/N) was curious so she decided to check out the exterior of the building.

Being a little nosy, she decided to walk in. (Y/N) was not expecting what she saw though. EVERYTHING was made of cakes, candies, and other edible treats as well. All the walls, ceilings, floors, furniture, etc. are all made of sweet and delicious goodies. Sofas were made of chocolate cake, curtains were from fruit-roll-ups, giant fruit gushers as couch cushions, walls, floors, and ceilings were made of what lollipops were made of, etc.

"Wow... This place is a dentist's nightmare. Hehe.", she mumbled to herself. As (Y/N) was looking through what must have been the living room,
she noticed a light on in the kitchen along with someone humming. Who could that be?, she thought. After a few seconds of listening, (Y/N) was finally able to identify the voice. That's Roy! He must be in there cooking something. If he's in there, then this must be his house. After taking one final look at the living room, she decided to quietly leave. But also decided to take a lollipop for the road.

Just as (Y/N) opened the door, it made a creaking sound, alerting Roy that someone was here. Since he is so fast, he was able to catch (Y/N) in time before she could take a step out the door. "Aha! Gotcha!", he exclaimed. When (Y/N) turned around, she had a major red blush on her face. She let out a small nervous chuckle and awkwardly said, "Hey Roy..." He was confused so he asked, "(Y/N)? How'd you get here?"

"Well I was walking through the forest until I smelled something. It was sweet so I decided to follow it until I reached this place. And now here I am, in a huge candy mansion... Hehehe...", (Y/N) awkwardly admitted and gave an awkward smile and a sweatdrop.

"Oh. Well do you want to stay for a while to explore the place for a bit and have something to eat later? I don't mind.", Roy kindly offered. (Y/N)
took a minute to think about it and kindly said yes and thank you.

After giving (Y/N) a tour of his latest creation, Roy asked her what she wanted to eat and she told him whatever he wanted to make. So Roy decided to make ravioli, a vegetable salad, a fruit salad, and some lemonade. (Y/N) was amazed when she saw the delicious food that Roy made all by himself. She didn't know that Roy was capable of doing this type of work.

"Hey. (Y/N). You there? Is something wrong?", he asked, waving a hand in front of her face. "Oh no there isn't. I'm just so amazed that you could cook foods like this. I never knew you could do this. It also looks very delicious.", (Y/N) said, licking her lips while looking at the food in front of her. Roy let out a small laugh and said, "Well, eat up. It's dinner time after all." And so the two ate together and had a nice little dinner time chat.

When the two were finished eating, they decided to head back to Smash Mansion where the other smashers were. But before they left the house, Roy decided to give (Y/N) a TV remote. When she took the remote, she noticed that it was made of solid candy, gumdrop buttons, and when she bit it, it oozed liquid gel that can be found in gushers fruit snacks. Not only did it look like a remote, but Roy also said it worked like one too. So (Y/N) tested it out on the candy flat screen TV and Roy was right. It did work like a remote.

On their way back to the mansion, (Y/N) said, "Thank you so much Roy for letting me stay here, making dinner, and giving me this delicious remote. By the way, does this remote work on regular TVs?" Roy said, "No. It only works on the TVs inside my candy mansion."

Just when (Y/N) was about to ask another question, a bush on their left rattled until a medium sized white tiger leaped out and took the remote right out of (Y/N)'s right hand. She was about to chase after the tiger but Roy stopped her by grabbing her shoulder and said, "Don't. It's alright. Come back into my mansion and I'll get you something else."

So Roy and (Y/N) headed back into his mini candy mansion and he told her to stay and wait in his living room while he went to the kitchen to get something. While (Y/N) waited, she decided to lie down on his chocolate sofa and her head landed on a huge blue raspberry flavored gusher pillow. When she saw it, she decided to eat it since it was her favorite flavor. (If you don't like blue raspberry then you can make it a different flavor)

While she was eating the pillow, Roy was in the kitchen making hot coco for her. Yes! My plan is working! She's so going to fall for me when today is over! I can't wait! He made the coco by boiling the milk till it was nice and hot, poured it into a white mug, mixed in the cocoa powder, and added tini marshmallows and a candy cane into the coco, just the way (Y/N) likes it. (You can make the drink with milk or water)

When he got into the living room, he saw (Y/N) sitting on the couch eating the pillow like there's no tomorrow with the gel all over her face. The two awkwardly stared at each other, neither moving or breaking eye contact until Roy let out a laugh, thinking that seeing her this way is really cute and funny.

While he was laughing, (Y/N) slowly put the huge edible pillow to the left and looked away from Roy, who gently wiped a tear away from his eye from laughing so hard. He still had a big smile on his face when he put the coco down on the coffee table in front of her. (Y/N) blushed and just looked at the coco for she was embarrassed that he saw her behave like that.

Then Roy took a deep breath and said, "Go ahead. The coco and gusher are yours." So (Y/N) took a sip of the sweet beverage and when she did, out of the corner of her eye, she saw Roy smile and give a small and happy chuckle. So cute... He thought to himself. "Sooo... (Y/N), while we're here, can I ask you a question?" "Yes?" "Will you be my girlfriend?" With a gasp, (Y/N) nodded her head yes several times and jumped on top of Roy, resulting in him falling back onto the couch and kissed him.

And so this sweet little mansion brought together a sweet new loving couple together into the Smash Mansion.