Little Lion Cub (pt.3)

After lunch was finished, it was time to train again. Fortunately for me, I didn't have to train. I babysat instead thanks to me turning Roy into a baby. I was still exhausted from training after breakfast anyways. Blocking and dodging different attack spells can really tire you out.

Since Roy's a baby and I'm his babysitter, I decided to go outside to the garden with him for a while. 

The sun was shining, no clouds in the sky, flowers blossomed. Such a nice way to rest and relax when you're tired or stressed.

So I sat on the grass underneath a tree and put Roy on my lap with his back against my chest and stomach. He was squirming around but stopped when I started to caress his arms and face. A minute after I started caressing him, I started to sing a song.

While I was singing, I closed my eyes and felt Roy reclining on me. He might have fallen asleep at this point. Babies and the elderly need more sleep than kids, teens, and adults. The adults are the ones that need the least amount of sleep naturally. Well, that's what I read in a book once.

Time Skip

After an hour of being outside, I decided to go back inside the mansion and put a sleeping Roy on my bed in my room. The other smashers were still training in the training rooms and the arena.

Once I put Roy on my bed, I decided to go to the kitchen to get a snack. I was in the craving for a fruit salad made of pineapple, honeydew, cantaloupe, grapes, and strawberries, but there weren't any today. Since I really wanted a fruit salad but there wasn't any available, I decided to make my own. So I went over to the fridge, got the ingredients, washed them, and cut them up.

Once I was finished, I brought the bowl and 2 forks with me. One for me and one for Roy when he wakes up. If he doesn't want to eat this, then it's alright. The second fork is in case he wants some.

I got back in the room and Roy was just starting to wake up. He stretched, yawned, and rubbed his eyes. But little did I know that he did something while I was gone.

I offered him some of my salad and he gladly accepted. From how fast he was eating, he must've been very hungry or is really enjoying it. Maybe even both perhaps. It looked like he ate 1/4 of the salad, which was about a cup. He began to fall back asleep and then I decided to fall asleep next to the cute little lion cub.

Roy's POV

While she was gone to make her snack, I decided to look around her room and find the spell book she used to turn me into a baby.

After 2 minutes of looking for it, I found a tome book on the table and looked inside it. There was a bookmark on a certain page so I decided to open the book to that page and found the spell I was looking for. I read the spell and I decided to use it at some point later on. I'll either use it when she takes a nap, she heads out of her room again, or at bedtime. Before she gets back into the room, I closed the book, crawled back onto the bed, and made myself look like I'm sleeping so she doesn't suspect anything suspicious.

She came back to the room with a fruit salad and offered me a fork. It was delicious. I ate as much as could because 1. It's delicious, 2. I need energy to succeed in turning myself back to normal, and 3. Have (Y/N) fall asleep. To be honest, I don't know how to make (Y/N) fall asleep, so I just hoped that the fruit would make her sleepy. If that alone didn't work in putting her to sleep, then I'll pretend to fall asleep to try to trick her into sleeping. And it worked.

Good. She's asleep. Now it's time to put my plan into action.

I slowly crawled off the bed and onto the floor. I couldn't walk so I decided to quickly and quietly crawl onto the table and opened the book. When I opened up to the page, I did the spell in a whisper to not wake her up.

But just before I did the spell, I decided to strip myself just incase the clothes don't grow big along with me. Also, if the clothes didn't grow, I'd suffocate and then the clothes would end up ripping. If there was a loud ripping sound in the room, then she'd wake up and I'd be in trouble. I can't believe I'm stripping myself in another smasher's room. I never thought I'd actually do that. It's ok if I did it in my room, but not in another room. The things I do...

I did the spell and I felt myself slowly changing, growing up, back into my normal self.

Once I was finished growing, I closed the book, stood up off the chair, turned around, and started to tiptoe out the door. Before I could take my first step out, I accidentally hit the door with my foot and hissed in pain while holding my foot.

Unfortunately, my hissing woke (Y/N) up. She sat up, looked at the door, and gasped. When she saw me, she shielded her eyes from my private and looked away. Then she said, "Roy?! How did you get bigger and older so fast?! Did you find the reverse spell?"

I told her, "Yes I did. And sorry you're seeing me naked."

"But why?! You were so cute, cuddly, and adorable as a baby! I didn't want you to grow up too soon!", she complained.

Then a dirty thought came into mind and I closed the door. "How about instead of turning someone into a baby, you make a baby instead. They grow older more slowly and naturally." I wiggled my eyebrows and then she got the clue.

Her eyes opened wide and she quickly started to move back while I slowly walked up to her with my arms behind my back, and a sly smile on my face.

So I gave her a little punishment she won't forget, that we both enjoyed. Let's just say there's going to be a new little smasher in the mansion soon.

She's mine, and I'm hers.