Save The Mansion (Richter x Vampire!reader x Simon)pt.1

Requested by @queen-ness
Hope you enjoy 😁

3rd person POV

It was an average autumn day at Smash Mansion. Trees were showing their beautiful yellow, brown, and orange leaves, a gentle breeze blowing through the air, plants and animals getting ready for their annual slumber, and Smashers getting ready for the upcoming Halloween party event.

There was going to be a whole buffet with different food varieties, dancing, games, music, and a costume competition. This would be the first time that there's a contest going on for a holiday. But there was also a theme for the contest: "Who's The Best Vampire?"

Flashback

A few weeks before the party began, the Smashers who wanted to be in the contest decided to practice on their vampire acts. They'd try to speak with an accent, work on their looks, and think of what to say and do in front of the judges, the audience, and the other contestants.

Present Day

Your POV

Today is finally the day. The day where we Smashers get to parrtaayy! I was so determined and excited for this event. Some of the Smashers said that I "have ants in my pants" because I was so eager to participate in the contest and excited for the whole event. Almost like I had a sugar or adrenaline rush. I am a party animal after all.

Right now I'm in my room preparing myself for the party and for the vampire contest I'm so eager to participate in. I was wearing a long black vampire-like dress, black heels, eye shadow, fake fangs, fake pointy nails, and red colored contacts. I wanted to look my best for this holiday event.

I really want to win this contest so much. Not only for fun, but also for Richter. I was attacked by a vampire one time, and he saved me before I was bit. Besides, there are other Smashers that'll look like vampires. There won't be any real vampires.

3rd person POV

But little did (Y/N) know that there will be 2 real vampires coming over.

Time Skip

Every Smasher was in the arena either eating or drinking snacks and beverages, talking to others, dancing, playing games, and participating in the vampire contest.

The time for the contest was at 6pm and it is currently 5:45pm. There were 8 Smashers participating in the contest. The contestants are Link, Ness, Marth, Roy, Robin, Reflet, Kamui, and (Y/N). The announcer was Master Hand, the judges are Luigi, Richter, and Palutena, and the other Smashers were the audience.

Now it's 6pm and the contest started. First is who looks the best. The score was 1-10, 10 being the most impressive, and 1 being the least impressive/appealing. Link is a 10, Ness is a 7, Marth is a 9, Roy is also a 9, Robin is a 6, Reflet is a 9, Kamui is an 8, and (Y/N) is a 10. So Link and (Y/N) were the most impressive and Robin was the least.

Now it's time for the voice. A vampire's accent sounds like French or Italian. Mario and Luigi would sound the best, but they're not in the contest. Except for Luigi, but he's a judge. Not a contestant. The one who got the highest was (Y/N). She got an 8, while the others got between 5 to 7.

Everyone was enjoying watching the contest. But Richter and Simon were wary of this because they're vampire hunters. They had their weapons with them, but hid them very well in their costumes. Richter and Simon only had their weapons with them in case a real vampire really did show up.

Just before the top 3 winners were announced, thunder was heard and lightning struck the building. The lightning strike caused a blackout in the mansion. "Hey! There wasn't any news about bad weather today!", said one of the Smashers. This sudden blackout started to scare everyone.

The lights came back on but when it did, everyone looked at the stage and saw 2 different people dressed up as vampires. One was a man and the other was a woman. Those 2 people weren't just dressed as vampires. They are vampires.

The male spoke in an accent, saying, "Hello everyone. It is nice to see all of you fighters here. I am Dracula and my assistant, Claudia, weren't invited to this party. We heard that there'd be a vampire contest and we wanted to be a part of it, but no one invited us. It turns out that the competition is who is the best vampire correct? Well, none of you are good vampires! If you want to see a REAL vampire fighter, then look at THIS!".

All of a sudden, a whirling gust of wind and black ashes rushed into the room through the windows. Then it surrounded (Y/N) like a tornado, trapping her inside. She screamed for help but couldn't be rescued because all of the Smashers were wrapped up in thick roots with thorns, including Master and Crazy Hand.

Simon and Richter's weapons were confiscated by Claudia when the wind blew in, so they couldn't stop the transformation.

When the transformation finally ended, (Y/N) was sitting on the floor facing down with her eyes closed. She slowly stood up and raised her head. Her hair became black, (if your hair isn't naturally black), and when she opened her eyes, they were a real red. Not colored contacts. But what proved that she became a vampire was when she gave an evil smile. All the Smashers saw fangs and gasped in horror.

"Ahahahahahaaa! Now you ALL shall face the wrath of a vampire's power!". Then Dracula and Claudia just vanished out of the mansion and everyone was no longer trapped in roots. But as the 2 escaped, (Y/N) turned into a bat and hid on the ceiling. But the Smashers didn't see her hide because she was a rather small bat.

Now that Richter and Simon are free, they retrieved their weapons and started to search for (Y/N). Now that she's a vampire, the mansion is in danger and it's up to Simon and Richter to save everyone.

They're able to save and protect the other Smashers, but how are they going to capture Dracula and his assistant? But most of all: how are they gonna turn (Y/N) back into a human?

To be continued