Introducing A New Goddess (Palutena x Reader)

Sorry for the late update! I've been having a lot of trouble trying to get stories in for quite some time now. Hope you enjoy!

3rd Person POV

It all started on a Sunday morning after everyone finished with their breakfast. Master Hand and Crazy Hand had told everyone to head to the arena for an announcement. Everyone was curious to know what was going to happen.

Once every Smasher got to the arena, Master Hand told them all to wait one minute before he made the news.

One minute passed and the alarm for a new Smasher rang. The newcomer was a goddess who had (h/l) (h/c) hair and beautiful (e/c) eyes. She wore a long elegant (f/c) dress, comfy (f/c) knee-high sandals, a gold necklace, a gold bracelet, golden earrings, and a mini gold tiara. She was holding a staff similar to Palutena's, but was shorter. The height of the staff was 2/3 from the bottom. On top of it was a large glowing white hoop with a star in the middle.

"As you all can see, we have a new member to the Mansion! Please welcome the goddess of beauty, Miss (Y/N)!", yelled Crazy Hand. Master Hand was right next to his brother and sighed. Master was going to speak but Crazy just came in and stole his lines.

Every Smasher in the room made a welcoming applause for the newbie. The crew from the Kid Icarus series came up to the stage and challenged the new goddess to a battle. Palutena was surprised and excited about this announcement. Now she's not the only goddess in the mansion! Most of the male Smashers were staring at the new goddess, amazed and hypnotized by her enchanting beauty. Very few were even drooling, believe it or not.

The guys who were staring were immediately brought back into their conscious after they heard a loud scream on stage. Pit and Dark Pit were KOed and Palutena and (Y/N) were the only ones still on stage. One minute later, there was a KO. Not just one though, but 2! Palutena and (Y/N) were KOed at the same time, so the battle resulted in a tie.

Palutena's POV

I'm amazed by this new goddess. She is very strong! All the moves she showed during that battle are quite impressive. She managed to KO Pit and Pittoo at the same time to my surprise.

She seems to be a very friendly but quiet type of person. Maybe I'll have a little chat with her. So I walked up to her and gently tapped her shoulder and she turned around.

"Hello Miss (Y/N). I'm Lady Palutena and welcome to the Smash Mansion! You are quite an impressive fighter. I wasn't expecting a new Smasher to come today so I was surprised you came here. But what makes me even more surprised is the fact that you're a goddess! Now I'm not the only goddess here hehe!", I said with excitement in my voice.

She simply smiled and giggled. Then she said "It's a pleasure to meet you too Lady Palutena! But please, call me (Y/N). To me, it's a little unfair if someone gives me a name or title based on my social ranking in life here. I'd also like to say that you have very impressive and interesting battle moves too! Since you're a goddess, what are you the goddess of?", she asked.

So we had a very nice and friendly conversation with each other. She told me things about herself and asked questions about the mansion and about the fighters here. She seems very interested and curious about this place. I introduced her to all the Smashers and gave her a tour of the building.

I finished showing her around the place by the end of the day. We were both tired and went to our rooms. Turns out, that while I was showing her around, we were neighbors! Her room was right next to mine! So we told each other good night and sweet dreams.

The next day

Your POV

It's morning time so it's the start of a new day. As usual, I did my morning routine. The only thing different about this is that I'm in a mansion, and not in my home in my game.

Time Skip

Now that I'm finished with my routine, it's time for breakfast. So I made my way down the hall to get there and on my way I saw Palutena. So I speed-walked towards her and asked if I could accompany her on her way to the cafeteria. She said "Yes. Actually, I was on my way to your room and ask if you wanted to have breakfast with me and a few others.".

So we both went to the cafeteria and saw a table with two different angels. The one in white was smiling and talking to the one in black. The one in black looked really annoyed. He even ended up looking away from the one in white. When he turned around, he saw me and Palutena coming over and gave a sigh of relief. Then the dark angel turned to the white and said something. When the white angel looked up, he got excited.

Once me and Palutena reached the table, the white angel introduced himself, saying that he's Pit and the one in black is Pittoo. Unfortunately, Pittoo yelled, saying, "That's not my name! Quit calling me that stupid nickname Pit-stain!". That made me jump. But Pit and Palutena didn't jump. They just looked at him.

Then I asked, "If your name's not Pittoo, then what is it?". Pittoo rolled his eyes and said in a rude tone, "The name's Dark Pit.".

Well that was rude! I say this one needs to learn to be polite.

Now that the little intro is over, the four of us went in line to get breakfast. As the main course, there were the options of cereals, breakfast sandwiches, and a plate with toast, scrambled eggs, and sausage or bacon. Then there's the side choices of a fruit salad, an orange, or an apple. And finally, a drink. Either white milk, chocolate milk, strawberry milk, banana milk (banana milk is real. It's sold at a place called Shaw Farms somewhere in MA), juice, and water. So I picked all three parts and we went back to eat.

Time Skip

The food was fantastic! The rich flavor of each part made me feel hungrier and hungrier with each bite.

I wish I could've  forked it all down and get another. But being a goddess, I had to eat politely. And I'm the goddess of beauty. I have to keep clean and not eat like a pig, thus ruining my outfit.

3rd Person POV

After the four Smashers finished breakfast, Dark Pit left the place while the other three took a walk around the mansion, enjoying a nice conversation.

While on their walk, they talked about things they like and don't like, what they have and don't have, etc. Even though Dark Pit wasn't with them, Pit and Palutena told (Y/N) facts about him. Turns out, they have a whole lot in common with the new Smasher. And this is the start of a new bright chapter in the life of a goddess.