Little Lion Cub (Baby!Roy x reader)

(G/N)=Game Name

Your POV

I was walking down the hallway towards the cafeteria to eat breakfast with my friends. My friends are pretty much all the princesses. I am friends with some male smashers as well too.

Once I got my meal, I sat with Peach, Zelda, Lucina, and Palutena. "Hey girls.". "Hey (Y/N).", they all greeted.

We were all having a chat about cute things. Kids, animals, toys, accessories, and babies.

When it comes to kids, siblings, and babies, I'm like a mother, a sister, or a sitter when it comes to their care. After all, in my home game, (G/N), I'm the oldest out of 3 siblings. So I know and have the responsibilities of older family members. Lucina also knows because she has a brother in Fire Emblem.

When it comes to siblings, does that mean that Robin and Reflet are twins? Or is it just a coincidence? I'd say they are both fraternal and identical twins because they're both the same and different.

Once we all finished our breakfast, it was time to train. I decided to practice my attack and defense spells like Reflet suggested I do. She and Palutena both taught me. I find magic to be useful and interesting both in and out of battle.

Time Skip

Finally break time! It's always nice to rest and relax after all that training time. For some reason I feel like using a new spell... I don't know why I feel like doing this right now. Maybe for fun or to stay occupied. I'm weird sometimes.

So I picked out a random tome book, opened up to a random page, and did the first spell I saw. "Ooo a youth spell. I never thought there'd be one.", I said to myself.

"Now let's see...", I started to read the spell and I had to pick out who I wanted to turn into a baby. Since I couldn't decide, I decided to pick a name out of a hat. Turns out I got Roy, "The Young Lion".

Time Skip

It took me 5 minutes to complete the spell. Since there is a reverse spell on the same page, I decided to place a bookmark there for later on. After I put the bookmark I left the room to look for the "Little Lion". Well that's the title I'm giving to him for now, since he's a baby. Hopefully.

Once I stepped out the door I heard crying nearby. Not a little kid crying, but a baby crying. Sounded like it came from a bedroom in the Fire Emblem area.

When I placed my ear on the doors, it sounded like it was in Roy's room. After listening for a few more seconds, I knocked on the door and the crying stopped. I waited for the door to open but it didn't. When I opened the door, I let out a gasp.

To be continued