Are You Jealous? (Lucas x Childish!Reader)

Requested by @Claus_is_mine83
Hope you enjoy 😁

3rd Person POV

It was a beautiful Spring day in Smash Mansion. But not only was it Spring, it was also Easter! A wonderful holiday where the young Smashers were able to head out to go hunt for Easter eggs, which is always fun to see. Like every year, the Easter Egg Hunt takes place in every area of the Mansion. Almost every place except the bedrooms and bathrooms of course. The eggs were scattered all around the living room, dining room, kitchen, hallways, the flower garden, vegetable garden, front yard, backyard, and all the arenas.

This year, there was going to be an additional event along with the Hunt. There was going to be a battle competition for the Golden Egg this year. Usually the Golden Egg is in the Hunt, but this year the Hands decided to make the egg a special prize. Every Smasher is always up for a good battle. Although the battles have Smashers at different ages, only the kids could participate in this battle this year.

Your POV

Woo hoo! Today's the day! It's Easter egg hunting time! I love Easter because of all the kids running around looking for eggs. Not just looking for regular eggs, but also for the Golden Egg. The Golden Egg is so hard to find but its rewards are always astounding. Usually, only the kids get to be a part of the hunt, but this year I was able to participate in the Hunt due to an "accident".

Flashback

I woke up really early today to get ready for the holiday. Not only was I getting myself ready, but I was also helping out the other Smashers who were hiding eggs for the hunt later on.

Everyone knows I'm good at hiding things in all sorts of places. Smashers sometimes even ask me for advice when it comes to activities that relate to searching, but only if I participate in it.

Later in the afternoon, I was hiding a few eggs in the kitchen, Reflet came up to me and asked if I could help her with a new spell she was trying out. I said yes and we were on our way to the living room.

Once we got there, Reflet chanted the spell but nothing happened. "Huhh? How come this didn't work? Did I do something wrong?", asked a confused female tactician. But suddenly, I felt something weird and looked at myself. I saw my body begin to turn into stone and Reflet noticed it too.

We both began to panic and while we were panicking, Lucas came in to see what was going on. He saw me turning into a statue and tried to help out. Unfortunately, they were unsuccessful and I ended up becoming a statue.

A few seconds after I was turned into a statue, I was broken free but I felt odd. Ike was there and so was Lucas and Reflet. They stared at me with a surprised look on their face. So I asked them "What? Why are you looking at me like that?". But after I said that, I noticed that my voice sounded much younger than it usually is.

From the sound of my voice, I thought that I was turned into a little girl. So I looked at my hands and my body and saw that they were small. Then I ran to the nearest bathroom and looked in the mirror. I couldn't believe what I saw. I was a little kid! This was how I looked when I was 8 so I thought I was an eight-year-old again.

After I came out of the bathroom, I told the 3 to head to the Hands' office with me to tell them what happened. We gave them an explanation and they told Reflet to figure out a way to turn me back to normal. Out of curiosity, I asked the Hands if I could participate in the Easter Egg Hunt and they said yes. But they were a little hesitant at first.

Present

Since it's been a while since I became a kid, the Hunt was about to start. I had a bunny costume on with the ears and gloves. I also had an Easter basket too.

I was up against Ness, Lucas, Pichu, Toon Link, and Inkling. Then Master Hand started the countdown. "In 3, 2, 1, GO!", then all the participants, including me, ran off at the speed of light to get all the eggs in the garden.

In the first 5 minutes I found 9 eggs. I tell ya, playing I Spy, Hide and Seek, and other searching games can be a big help when it comes to things like hunting.

3rd person POV

So far (Y/N) found the most eggs, which was 16 eggs. Unfortunately, Lucas got the least. He had 7 eggs in his basket. The garden was only a part of the search. The other areas still had hidden eggs.

Time Skip

2 hours has passed and all the areas were cleared of all the eggs. The battle for the Golden Egg is up next but the searchers were taking a break. They were washing up, having a snack, or just trying to relax after all that moving around.

Lucas's POV

I am so upset right now. It's time for the competition, but I don't have the number of eggs that I wanted to have. I got 27 eggs while (Y/N) got 41 eggs! I have about the same number of eggs that the others have though, which I think is a good thing.

If I win the Golden Egg, then it'll be the best Easter I ever had. I just need to fight my hardest.

(Y/N) told me the phrase, "hard work pays off", and that's what I plan. She's known for giving good phrases and advice to others.

Ding ding ding! Now the battle started and I headed straight to (Y/N). Pichu was battling her and I decided to sneak up and attack her while she's distracted.

I grabbed the nearest item, which was a golden hammer, and hit her from behind. I did a lot of damage, but I didn't KO her. I did KO Pichu though. Once the hammer wore off, I looked around me and it was only (Y/N) and I left on the battlefield.

She ran towards me with a sword in her hand but there was another item next to me: the Smart Bomb. I instantly grabbed the item and threw it at her. But just before the bomb could explode, she used her shield bubble to protect herself from the explosion. When the bomb hit her shield, it exploded but I didn't avoid it in time so I was accidentally caught in the explosion. When the explosion ended, I was KOed and (Y/N) came out victorious.

Aww maaannn! I lost! I can't believe I lost! I battled for 20 minutes and ended up losing. I clapped for (Y/N) and decided to go back to my room.

But just before I could leave the stage, I felt something grab my shoulder. I turned around and saw (Y/N) with the Golden Egg in her hands. "Huh? Are you trying to tease me because I lost?", I rudely asked. She shook her head and said, "No. I saw you looking very hard for the eggs and how hard you tried to win the battle so I decided to share this Golden Egg with you. So do you want to have what's inside or no?".

I couldn't believe what I heard (Y/N) say. She's sharing the Golden Egg with ME!? I can't believe it! I couldn't say no to such an offer so I accepted and we both smiled. Then she said the phrase, "Sharing is caring." and we both laughed.

When the day ended, (Y/N) was finally back to her older self.

Today has been the best Easter I ever had.