Food Fight! (Thanksgiving Special)

3rd person POV

It's one bright morning on the month that has the holiday when everyones' mouths water for a delicious upcoming banquet known as Thanksgiving. Everyone loves the different varieties of foods that have been brought onto the table from all the different home games each Smasher has come from. From Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda, Kid Icarus, Mario series, etc.

Right now everyone was preparing for a trip home to make and bring delectable goods for the holiday feast. All the different fruits, veggies, meats, desserts and other edible goods from the many games make the banquet even more enjoyable. But the Smasher who seems to have the most pleasure of this holiday would be the adorable pink puffball Kirby. He has an appetite so huge he can beat pretty much anyone and everyone in any food eating competition.

So (Y/N) is currently in her room creating a list of ingredients needed for her recipe to bring to the feast. Not only was she doing this, but everyone else as well. They all had to go home for a while to gather the ingredients and prepare the dishes at home for the occasion.

You see, every year everyone has a meal in mind and each meal requires a certain number of ingredients to use for it to be completed. It takes time and effort to finish each recipe. Not just by the number of ingredients, but also because of the number of Smashers there are. The more ingredients and Smashers there are, the more time is needed to finish making the food. More space is needed to keep the ingredients in one place and since the Smashers are home, they have all the room required. Not only do they all have space and one another, but they also have families and other friends to help assist them in the food making and ingredient collection as well.

Your POV

Right now I'm in my room and I just finished writing down the list of ingredients I needed to gather to make the wonderful food I wanted to bring back to the banquet at Smash Mansion.

I already packed my travel bag to bring for the trip. In my bag there's money, water, a few snacks, a cell phone, and a mini shrinking gun.

Master Hand gave every Smasher or group of Smashers a mini shrinking gun to help put the food that's made into the bags that they bring home since there are soo many fighters in the mansion. We need tons of space in our luggage to carry all that food with us when we return after all. And we can't go back and forth between our games and the mansion. It's a massive waste of time and energy.

Since it's early morning time, we didn't have breakfast yet, but we'll be able to eat when we get home. A Thanksgiving breakfast with our family and friends at home, and a Thanksgiving dinner with our friends and rivals at Smash Mansion. Although, lunch is an in-between meal time. We can have it here at the mansion or we can have it at home. Breakfast is around 8am, lunch around noon, and dinner around 6pm. (Unless you have different meal times)

Time Skip

"Ooohhh I can't wait to see my family when I get home!", I squealed. "Me neither!", agreed Lucina. But Chrom butted in, saying, "Lucina, the only family members that we'll be seeing is Morgan and Lissa. We might even bump into a few members in our armies as well.". Lucina rolled her eyes while me and Chrom chuckled.

All the Smashers were standing in the portal room having a little chat with each other while we were waiting for Master Hand to come back. He had to make sure everyone was in the portal room and no where else inside the mansion or outdoors.

"Alright. Now that everyone's here, I'd like to announce that all of you can temporarily return home to have a meal or two with your families. When you return to the mansion, you all should have the dinner meals packed and ready to bring here in your luggage. You should be back here by 4pm. If you haven't returned by 4, then I'll send Crazy Hand into your games to retrieve you.", calmly said Master Hand.

Then he let us go and we went through our game portals back home.

3rd Person POV

Meanwhile in the Hands' office, Crazy Hand was floating around back and forth, trying to keep himself from getting bored.

"Gaaahhh I'm so bored! There has got to be SOMETHING I can do!", he exclaimed. He could have gone with Master Hand to the portal room, but he would've just floated there while Master Hand was making his announcement.

So Crazy Hand did the first thing he thought of and that was going to the library. He's gone to the library before but only because he was helping his brother and others with errands and research. This time he was going in there for a different reason.

When Crazy Hand got in there he took a minute to look around the place. He went over to a random shelf and randomly pulled out a really thick, heavy purple book. It turns out, he floated over to the tome section of the library and pulled out an old book about nature.

With the tome book now on Crazy Hand's finger, he went over to the nearest table and set it down. He opened up to the Table of Contents and skimmed through it.

"Hmmm... What is so interesting about plants?", Crazy mumbled to himself. Then right after he said that, he "saw" the words "Living Things" and went right to that section of spells. There wasn't a Table of Contents for that section of the tome so Crazy Hand started to look through the section, reading each individual name of each individual spell.

Then he came across a spell that caught his attention. It was an incantation on how to bring plants to life. The spell was interesting to Crazy so he tried it out. But after he said the incantation, nothing happened.

"Hmph. I guess only the "magical" ones can make these spells work.", grumbled the irritated talking glove. But little did Crazy Hand know, that the incantation only needed time and "supplies" to work.

To be continued

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry guys for such a long wait. Things are getting busy w/school life and more and harder homework. Plus I haven't been getting requests to motivate me to make stories. But I'll be making holiday stories, so don't worry about that. If you have any requests or ideas, put them in the Requests page plz.