The Girls' Doll pt.1 (Girls x reader)

(F/C)= Favorite color
(F/A)= Favorite accessory

"Oh (Y/N)~ Come out come out wherever you are~", said Princess Peach. Ever since (Y/N) tried on that new (F/C) dress on her birthday, the girls wouldn't stop picking out different clothes and accessories for her to try. She was getting tired of the girls picking out all of her clothes. (Y/N) tried to get them to stop but they wouldn't listen. Everytime one of the girls found a cute or pretty outfit, they want (Y/N) to put it on but she'd run away and hide instead. Which was what she was doing right now.

Right now (Y/N) was hiding in her room, using an invisibility spell she found in one of her tome books. I hope this spell works... Is there ever gonna be a way to get those girls to stop using me as a dress up doll? I'm getting so tired of all the girls doing this to me. How would they like it if I put an outfit on them? Give them a-

BANG! The door slammed open and in came Bayonetta with a new dress Peach wanted (Y/N) to wear. (Y/N) remained as silent as she could while she was invisible. She was hiding in her room underneath the bed. (Y/N)'s hidden underneath her bed before but not while she was invisible though. (Y/N) was visible once but was found. Another time she was a tiny mouse and was caught again. This time she was invisible and hoped that this plan would work.

After hearing the footsteps in the room leave, (Y/N) finally came out of hiding and breathe a sigh of relief. "Ahhhhh... Finally it's over. Now I get to relax and continue reading my book." When (Y/N) said that, Bayonetta burst through the door again but still didn't see (Y/N)
because she was still invisible. Then Bayonetta growled and slammed the door shut. Maybe I should remain invisible and silent for the rest of  today...

Time Skip

A few hours passed and (Y/N) was starting to get hungry. So she decided to go to the kitchen to eat baby carrots with some ranch dressing. (If you don't like this type of snack then you can choose something else)

As she was getting her snack ready, Luigi came into the kitchen and saw the "floating" carrots above the kitchen counter. When he saw that, his eyes bulged and immediately went pale. Luigi saw the carrot dip itself into the dressing and when (Y/N) took a bite, Luigi screamed and ran out the kitchen.

Oh. Forgot I turned myself invisible. Hehe. So (Y/N) undid the spell but when she did, in came Zelda with a different colored dress and 3 (F/A). The very split second Zelda caught sight of (Y/N), a game of cat and mouse began. (Y/N) dropped all the carrots she was holding to make a run for it.

Thankfully, (Y/N) was one of the fastest runners in Smash and was able to outrun the Hylian princess. Once the chase ended, (Y/N) thought of making a deal with the girls or pulling a trick on them about dressing her up. Hmmm... Maybe
1. Cast a spell that'll make them wear the same clothes that they put on me
2. Impersonate one of the girls
3. Make multiple clones of myself   or
4. Get some of the guys to help me out

"I think I should go with plan 4. That sounds more friendly and responsible. A little help can go a long way after all.", (Y/N) said to herself.

To be continued