I Made a Boo Boo (pt.2)

3rd person POV

So the first thing that Luigi and (Y/N) did was go to the library. They were putting the book back on the shelf and looked for a different tome that either had a reverse spell in it, one that made a potion to transform, or one that had a transformation ritual. Really just any book that could reverse this kind of transformation or mutation from anything back to a living human.

"Did you find anything yet Luigi?", (Y/N) asked. "No not yet.", he answered. Geez... Why do I have to do this work? He mentally asked himself. But he already knew the answer, and it was a rhetorical question he asked himself in his head.

Luigi was looking around and found a book that had a spell that'll allow (Y/N) to touch things. So he told her about it and showed it to her. She thought about it for a minute before making her decision. "Ok Luigi. I'll try this spell out but if something goes wrong, I want you to look back into the book and find out what we did wrong. Ok?", she decided, but in a tone that sounded like she was uncomfortable and unsure with it.

Luigi nodded and did the spell like (Y/N) said to. He told her to close her eyes tight, hold her breath, and stay still like a statue. Then he cast the spell, saying "I give the one that I cast this spell on the ability of all 5 senses. Touch, taste, smell, hear, and sight.". Once he finished the spell, a magic circle formed around (Y/N) on the floor and she began to glow.

After she was finished glowing, the magic circle faded and she opened her eyes. Then Luigi asked, "How do you feel (Y/N)? Do you feel any different from the spell?". Then (Y/N) answered, "No. Not really. Let me see if I can touch things now.". So she poked Luigi on the forehead and her hand didn't go through.

"AHHH!! Don't do that! It hurts!", Luigi yelled while holding his forehead. (Y/N) wasn't expecting him to be in pain. "It's just a tiny poke Luigi. There's no pain from getting a poke unless you're getting poked with something sharp or pointy. Is my hand even pointy?", she said.

But Luigi didn't answer. Instead, he just froze right where he stood, with one of his hands holding onto his forehead. (Y/N) just floated there, all confused to why Luigi was being so unresponsive all of a sudden. She poked him again but on his nose this time and there still wasn't a response.

(Y/N) waved her hand in front of his face, poked Luigi a few more times, and even hit him on the face and stomach a couple times. Just when she was going behind him, all of a sudden, he popped! (Y/N) jumped by surprise when she saw Luigi get turned into a Toad with a green L cap and a black mustache. (The Toad that Luigi became was the kind that's found in the Mushroom Kingdom in Super Mario). Not only did he become a Toad, but he also passed out onto the floor.

Once (Y/N) caught a glance at Luigi, she began to laugh out loud. It was also a very hard laugh too. She even began to shed a few tears from all the painful laughter. When she was almost done laughing, Luigi woke up and looked at her all confused.

"What happened (Y/N)? And why are you laughing like that?", Luigi questioned. After he asked the question, Luigi looked at (Y/N) and saw her pointing at him. He stood up and looked at himself. Since Luigi couldn't see his face, he ran over to a nearby window to see his reflection. And he couldn't believe what he saw.

"Waahh!! I'm a Toad!! How did this happen!?", Luigi screamed in fear and surprise. He held his head with his little arms in shock. "Will you please stop laughing like that!?", he rudely asked. Then (Y/N) finally stopped laughing at last. She was on the floor, flailing around while she was in the middle of laughing. So (Y/N) got up and took a few deep breaths to calm herself down from her fit of laughter.

"Alright I'm done Luigi I'm done.", (Y/N) said after she's finally finished calming herself down. "But now that you're a Toad, how are we gonna fix you? Should we continue looking through the books in here, or go ask a few Smashers for their help? From the look of this, it looks like this problem is getting worse so I think we should ask the others. We've been in the library for quite a while now anyway.", (Y/N) pointed out.

"Alright then. You do have a point. Say... we should ask Rosalina. She's from the Mario world and knows things about Boos.", Luigi suggested. "Hmm... Ok then. Not only that, but she can also handle magic too. So let's go look for her.". Then their search for
Rosalina began, heading towards her room.

Time Skip

"Alright. We're here. Too bad we didn't find her while we were on our way. Do you think she's in her room?", asked (Y/N). "She should be. She was training very hard earlier in a training room, so she should be resting or taking a break right now.", Luigi stated.

So (Y/N) knocked on the door and they both waited for Rosalina to open it. The 2 waited for a few minutes and while they were waiting, a few Smashers were walking by.

They were Mario, Link, Ike, and Robin. When the 4 saw (Y/N), they started to prepare for battle. Link and Ike got their swords out, Robin got his Arcfire tome and sword out, and Mario made a few fists. Before they attacked, Luigi stood in front of (Y/N) to protect her. After taking a few seconds to look at the 2, Mario told the 3 swordsmen to put their weapons away.

"Wait everybody. That's no ordinary Boo and no ordinary Toad. They look familiar. Wait... Luigi?! (Y/N)?! Is that you?!", Mario exclaimed. The 2 nodded and the 3 swordsmen sheathed their weapons after they've realized that Mario was right.

"What happened to you bro? Why'd you and (Y/N) get turned into a Toad and a Boo?", Mario questioned. Then the long story explanation began.

To be continued