Save The Mansion (pt.2)

As Richter and Simon went around the building to search for (Y/N), they were also keeping an eye out for Dracula and Claudia.

Since Dracula, Claudia, and (Y/N) are vampires, the other Smashers were told to stay in their rooms for their own safety. If any of them were to walk around the mansion while there are vampires on the loose, they'd likely end up as food for the 3 supernatural bloodsuckers. And that would not be pretty.

After Simon and Richter safely escorted everyone to their rooms, they began their hunt for the vampires. Master Hand told them to escort the Smashers to their game areas first then hunt. Simon and Richter only wanted to hunt and not escort, but they couldn't say no to Master Hand and Crazy Hand.

When everyone got into their rooms safely, Simon and Richter started their search. They decided to split up to cover more ground faster than as a group. Even though more ground would be covered, their defense would decrease. They know how powerful Dracula and Claudia are, but they don't know how powerful (Y/N) is as a vampire.

While they were on their search, Simon patrolling the upper floor and Richter patrolling the ground floor, they both heard a loud thud coming from the direction of the arena, where this dilemma started. They both ran over there as fast as they could because they thought that the 3 vampires would likely be there.

Once they entered, EVERYTHING was damaged. The food, games, dance floor, decorations, etc. When Richter went over to the place where the Dj played the music, he saw a piece of black cloth underneath the table.

"Hmmm... This looks like a part of    (Y/N)'s costume. Is she here? Hey Simon! I found something!", Richter called out to him.

"What'd you find?", asked Simon. So Richter showed him the cloth and when he did, a drop of blood landed on Richter's left wrist which was holding the black piece of clothing.

When they looked up, they saw a small black bat flying rapidly down at them from the ceiling. They got their weapons out but not quickly enough. The bat gave Simon a scratch on his shoulder that caused him to slightly bleed. Just deep enough to leave a red line that'll make him bleed for a few seconds. "Gah! Oww...", Simon groaned in pain.

Then the bat spoke, saying, "Hahahaa! You Belmonts are too slow to dodge an attack from something so small! If my master was here, he'd land the same type of attack on you but worse.". That bat was (Y/N)! She called Dracula her master!

Right out of nowhere, Dracula and his other assistant appeared but not in bat form. (Y/N) flew right next to Dracula and the 3 vampires all smiled an evil smile, showing their sharp fangs.

Simon and Richter both charged at the vampires trying to land a hit on them, but was unsuccessful in landing a solid hit. But they were able to scrape both Dracula and Claudia. They couldn't get (Y/N). She was too fast and a bit harder to hit than she was as a human in regular battles at Smash. Being a vampire gave her the upper hand in speed and agility.

The vampires started to make their escape from the Belmonts. Dracula and Claudia went one way while (Y/N) went the other way. "Richter, you go after (Y/N)! I'll get the other 2!", Simon ordered. With no time to complain, Richter nodded and went after the new bat.

Time Skip

After a while of chasing (Y/N), dodging her attacks, and avoiding obstacles, Richter was finally able to capture (Y/N) in a net.

While Richter was chasing (Y/N) around the mansion, he accidentally collided with a few materials chasing her out into the garden. And among those materials was a butterfly net. So he decided to use the net to his advantage.

While (Y/N) was being chased, she was slowly getting tired from all the flying and attacking in bat form. But unfortunately for her, she was captured before she could return to her vampire form.

Once (Y/N) was in the net, Richter tied up the net with some vines that grew on a nearby tree. But to make sure that (Y/N) couldn't escape from the net, he tightly held the net right where he tied the vines.

Now that (Y/N) has been captured, Richter ran around the mansion looking for Simon. He had to find Simon to let him know that (Y/N) is caught, and to provide help and assistance in capturing Dracula and Claudia.

Time Skip

Richter was finally able to find Simon near the mansion's entrance, but was shocked to see that Simon was all tied up in ropes and injured. His wrists, arms, legs, and ankles were tied up.

So Richter ran as fast as he could so that he could undo the ropes that were tied around Simon. Richter was able to untie the ropes in 2 minutes. The knots were so hard to untie but Richter still had the energy and strength to undo the ropes.

"I'm sorry Richter, but unfortunately Dracula and Claudia managed to escape. They've gotten even more powerful than the last time we found them.", Simon said as well as apologized.

"Damn it those 2.", Richter mumbled. Then he asked, "But are you alright now? How bad are your injuries?"

Then Simon said, "I'm alright now that I'm no longer tied up. I still feel a little bit of pain but it's not bothering me. Thanks for asking."

After Simon said thank you to Richter, they both heard a sort of ripping sound coming from the net (Y/N) was in. (Y/N) was trying to escape but Richter was able to grab her just in time before she could get out.

(Y/N) was struggling, trying to get out of Richter's hand and even tried to bite him. But because of her small bat size and Richter's strength, she wasn't able to break free fortunately.

Since (Y/N) was able to free herself from the net, Richter and Simon decided to put (Y/N) in a jar for better security. They also had to put holes in the lid so that she can breathe.

After putting (Y/N) in that new jar, the 2 Belmonts continued their search for Dracula and Claudia.

Time Skip

Once the whole mansion was thoroughly inspected, and (Y/N) kept securely in the jar, Simon and Richter were finally able to tell everyone that it's safe to come out of their rooms.

When everyone came out of their rooms and back to the arena, they were all shocked and disappointed that the party was ruined and everything was destroyed.

Richter and Simon both apologized that the party is ruined, but told everyone that next year would be a better one. No real vampires coming over as long as there's security or at least some security.

After they apologized to everyone, Richter asked the Smashers if anyone was able to turn (Y/N) back into a human again. Both Robin and Reflet said yes and was able to successfully turn (Y/N) into a human.

When she became human again, she was in her vampire costume thankfully. Robin and Reflet were worried that when (Y/N) was transforming into a human, she'd end up naked. But thankfully she didn't.

When (Y/N) was back to normal, she didn't know what happened while she was a vampire. So Simon and Richter told her the story and she deeply apologized for what she did.

But Simon told her, "It's not your fault (Y/N). You were possessed by those vampires so you weren't your real self. Blame them, not yourself."

After another minute of trying to persuade (Y/N) that it wasn't her fault, she finally stopped blaming herself for the damage that was done. It was already midnight so the cleaning had to be done tomorrow.

Time Skip

Now that it's morning time, (Y/N), Simon, and Richter were told to clean up the mess in the arena. Richter told her that she didn't have to clean up, but she wanted to as a way to show that she's sorry for what happened.

After cleaning the arena was done, they also cleaned the hallways that they were running through. Some of the hallways were messy but not all of them.

Once all the cleaning was done, the 3 decided to rest from all the hard work they put into it. Then after a while of taking a break, the 3 spent the rest of the day like any ordinary day in Smash.