Chapter 22: First Time

Author note: Hey guys, so this chapter will contain some Mature content. I tried to keep it as tasteful as possible and not smutty...but let's be real here. It's Shu. He is who he is as a character and I can only try my best to write him as such. Nonetheless, I hope you all will enjoy this chapter. Also, I included a great image above from the sequel manga which helped me get a good visual while writing this :P

After Ren finished eating, she leaned back against the couch and sighed in satisfaction with delighted taste-buds.

"Thanks for the food, Shu. It was really good," she smiled. He half-smiled at her with a silent approval before stretching out on the couch and placing an earbud in his ear. Glancing at Ren, Shu raised the other one towards her and asked, "How well do you know the classics?"

"Pretty well, I think," she smirks before placing the earbud in her ear. Listening to the music, she ponders for a moment. Hearing a piano based melody, she recalls the name and answers, "That's Un Sospiro from Franz Liszt."

At her response, Shu smirks and goes, "I suppose you want an award for guessing correctly."

Ren shyly looks away, noting a soft change in Shu's tone. Shu beckons to her with his hand and says lowly, "Come here."

She nervously leans closer to him, before he grabs her arms and pulls her on top of him.

Shu smiles up at her before whispering, "I really don't hate seeing you from this position."

He leans in against her so his face was buried in her hair as he inhaled her scent. While running his fingers across her neck very gently, he asks, "Does this make you want to run away?"

Ren shook her head, slowly relaxing her weight on top of his chest.

"So honest," he chuckled while pulling her closer and whispering, "I didn't plan to let you go regardless."

Ren looked up to meet Shu's warm expression as they stared firmly into each others eyes, taking in the sight of their expressions, dimly lit by the dark house.

Just then, Ren did something out of character.

Her eyes narrowed into a seductive expression as she reached out for his face with her small hands. Pulling him closer, she nuzzled his cheek before kissing the side of his face, close to his neck. He tensed at her touch before murmuring, "You're feeling quite bold today, aren't you?" to which she smiled sheepishly and nodded.

"I want to touch you with my own hands," she admitted, "You've always reached for me, but just once I want to do the same for you."

Shu groaned softly as Ren ran her fingers across the skin around his chest. Slipping her hands against the skin exposed by his lazily unbuttoned shirt, she pressed her finger tips into his chest, committing each touch and feeling to her memory. After a minute or so of caressing him, a firery sensation overcame her as she pulled impatiently at the fabric of his clothes. Shu exhaled pleasantly in seeing her frustrated expression. Shifting his weight forward, he pressed against her, pushing her back so he was now on top of her with his hips pressed between her legs.

He quietly stared down at her, as if he was trying to determine how far she was willing to go with this behavior. She stared back with equal force, her face not showing any signs of wavering as she whispered almost incoherently, "...Don't...hold back."

Shu felt like he had been struck by lightning as her words reached his ears. His body was buzzing with anticipation. The combination of her longing gaze mixed with his own suppressed desire as he tore open her shirt and pulled her chest towards his mouth, puncturing the skin near her breasts while he hungrily drank her blood.