1: Tequilas and Puns

"Hey! Nara! Hurry up in that damn bathroom! You're not the only one using it!", Kyungmi said while banging on the bathroom door.

I was in the middle of putting on my lipstick but her banging the door made me flinch so it messed up my lipstick putting a straight red line across my cheek.

"What the heck Kyungmi! You made me mess up my lipstick!", I said as I hit the door to make sure she knows that I'm aware of her "problem"

"Well then karma for taking so damn long in the bathroom, now hurry up! We're going to the same workplace so we're required to be there at the same damn time", Kyungmi said while hitting the bathroom door once more.

I was in the middle of fixing my makeup so I didn't do anything and not long after I heard my brother, Hyunjae, say, "Ease up guys! No need to fight for these kind of stuff."

I snorted at his statement and shouted back, "THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE A WEBSITE DEVELOPER! you don't have to leave the house so you don't understand our situation!"

I gathered all my stuff and finally left the bathroom all dressed up and ready to go do my job of mixing drinks for  a bunch of strangers and watching some of them get passed out drunk in front of me.

"Finally!", Kyungmi said as she pushed me aside and immediately went in the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

"Tch, girls", my brother said as he plopped himself on the worn out couch of our crusty and dusty apartment.

"Whatever, so you're not going anywhere else tonight right?", I asked Hyunjae who was just typing away on his laptop.

"Yup! Why?", he said as he stopped typing and looked at me.

"Oh well that's because you are cleaning up this house and when I get home it should look like we just newly bought this place", I said as I patted him on the back to tease him.

"First of all, as if I'd do that and second of all, we never bought this place, we're just renting it", he stated as he returned to typing on his laptop which is probably the most expensive possession he owned.

"Ok, if you don't clean then I'll tell my fellow bartender at work that you don't want to be around her", I said as I raised my brows and wiggled them to annoy him.

"What! No! no! Don't day that to Eunhye!", he said.

Jang Eunhye

"It doesn't even matter if I say that, she's way out of your league anyways", I said as I sat on the couch beside him

"What?! How could you say that, I'm your brother and if guys who walk in that bar would die to talk to you then girls would die to talk to me too", he said as he began pouting to persuade me to apologize with his stupid acts of aegyo.

I ruffled his hair teasingly and I said, "First of all, guys go to me to ask help with Eunhye or directly ask her number and second of all, I don't think girls line up at our apartment to talk to you, heck, the only girls you know are me, Kyungmi and Eunhye."