7: I can't handle a gun!

A/N: Kim-hyun-so here's the update you wanted 😊

———————————————————————————

The car ride was quiet again. Well, I mean there was no conversation to start anyways.

Nara was just looking out the window and not saying a word. She usually comes up with random stuff and tells us weird stuff about her.

She was always the one to start the topic nowadays, I mean, ever since we met her. I thought that the fact about her talking a lot would just be a nuisance. Annoying, to say the least. When I thought about girls, I thought about them to be the kind to be quiet, reserved, the one to not talk, the one who talks when spoken to.

Ok, that sounds misogynistic, but I didn't mean it to be, it's probably because I just haven't been around girls too much so I make assumptions about them. I wasn't the type to bring girls home, well actually none of us are, maybe our rivals would be like that but that was never the case for our gang.

It's weird how I just make assumptions about girls because I'm never around them and when I do meet one, it's funny how she breaks, well more like, cancels all my assumptions as if they weren't valid to begin with.

She's different. Ever since she started confessing weird crap about her when she thought she was being pranked by her brother and her bestfriend.

It makes me think how they must be going crazy about her, I don't know if she noticed it but it's like she lightens everything. She lightens the mood and even though none of us are close to her, It's like when you talk to her, it's like talking to someone you've known for a long time.

I sunk into my seat, not knowing what to do when someone interrupted my rambling thoughts.

He nudged my shoulder and said, "Hey Tae, she's not talking."

Jimin said as he looked at me with a pleading look in his eyes. As if her not talking and just staring at the window felt like torture.

He then nudged my shoulder and whispered to me, "It's so weird, it's like she immediately got drained, it's not like her and it's so weird looking at her just ignore us like that."

I nodded and whispered back, "I know and we barely even know her."

I looked at Jin who was just quietly looking at Nara with concern as the ride continued on. I could see from the front mirror, Joon's look as if he was confused as to why no one was really talking.

So I attempted to do something.

"Hey Nara", I said hoping she'd respond and she dis by quietly humming.

That's not her. She was definitely bothered by what happened previously.

"Ummm, do you have any questions about us? Anything you want to ask? We'll answer I promise", I said and she looked at the rest of the boys and they all nodded in agreement in a way where they just wanted her to just even ask a single question.

But her face was expressionless and her dead looking face almost scared me as she said, "I'm not in the mood."

She continued to look out the window, watching he road as I saw through how her head was tilted a certain direction.

Then everyone looked at Jungkook and glared at him. He shrugged and gave us a what did I do look.

And Hoseok just quietly said to him, "You know what you did Jeon."

He just sighs and doesn't do anything and just continued sit down quietly and look at us.

I rolled my eyes and then I mouthed to him, "Fix it you jerk."